- Return flights to the Maldives on Emirates
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Standard Bungalow
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily
- FREE non-motorised water sports, one introductory dive & one sunset cruise during stay
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Travel dates and rates;
11 Jan – 31 Mar 2020
From R35 570 + approx taxes of R6 205. Total R41 775
01 Apr – 30 Apr 2020
From R31 520 + approx taxes of R6 205. Total R37 275
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
A shoulder season surcharge applies for travel from 10 – 23 December 2019 of approx. R2 100.00 per person.
A shoulder season surcharge applies for travel from 12 – 20 March 2020 & 16 – 20 April 2020 of approx. R900.00 per person.
A high season surcharge applies for travel from 2 – 6 January 2020, 13 – 22 June 2020 & 10 – 23 December 2020 of approx. R2 100.00 per person.
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
NEW – LEISURE ISLAND HOLIDAYS – MEMBERSHIP CLUB!
Leisure Island Holidays Membership Club allows you to receive your Tropical Island Holiday package @COST, making it a unique concept in island travel! Receive your affordable Tropical Island Holiday at Cost & Save thousands in Rand!!
Don’t delay, Join Today!
Please contact us for an updated quotation.
Honeymoon inclusions: – Flower decoration on bed on arrival, fruit basket and bottle of wine.
All prices are per person sharing.
Rates are subject to currency fluctuation, availability and adjustment based on exact departure dates.
Peak season prices include a compulsory gala dinner supplementary charge.
Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C
Adaaran Club Rannalhi sits exclusively at the tip of the South Male Atoll – a unique location with access to pristine beaches and excellent diving. This resort is perfect for the budget conscious traveller with its choice of standard rooms and water bungalows and a great value all inclusive meal plan.
South Male Atoll
The speedboat transfer takes around 45 minutes
Rufiyaa & Laaree. US Dollars most commonly used foreign currency.
The are 96 Standard Rooms located on the beach around the island and 34 Water Bungalows located on stilts over the ocean.
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Satellite television
- In room safe
- Hair dryer and toiletries
- IDD Telephone
- CD/DVD player (Water Bungalows only)
The Main Restaurant features an open air layout and serves international buffet meals as well as theme nights highlighting cuisines from around the world.
The Nika Lounge Bar
With its sand floor and chilled atmosphere is the ideal spot to enjoy the sunset.
The Cocktail Bar
Is the main resort bar and serves the pool and beach areas
The resort operates on an All Inclusive basis as follows:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the main restaurant
- Mid-morning snacks, afternoon tea and cake and midnight snacks
- Drinks served by the glass between 09h00 and 00h00 at the Nika Bar, Cocktail Bar and Main Restaurant (during lunch & dinner only) – spirits, house wine during lunch and dinner only, selected cocktails, cordials, mineral water, tea and coffee
The Chavana Spa at Adaaran Club Rannalhi is a two-storey sea front facing Spa, set among lush landscaping. All treatments have been thoughtfully created to provide a sensory adventure, whilst keeping a focus on providing a fresh and friendly Balinese spa experience.
Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas.
WATERSPORTS & ACTIVITIES
- Land sports: Table tennis, beach volleyball and beach football
- Watersports: Windsurfing, snorkelling and Jet skis
- Scuba diving
- Deep sea fishing