- Return flights to the Maldives on Qatar
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Standard Bungalow
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily
- FREE non-motorised water sports
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Travel dates and rates;
11 Jan – 30 Apr 2023
From R34 360 + approx taxes of R4 930. Total R39 290
* 30% Discount included – book and pay by 31 January 2023
* USD50 spa credit per person per stay
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
This airfare is indicative only and subject to seasonal surcharges and best available Qatar fare at time of booking.
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
Please request an updated quotation.
All prices are per person sharing.
Rates are subject to currency fluctuation, availability and adjustment based on exact departure dates.
Peak season prices exclude a compulsory gala dinner supplementary charge.
Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C
Adaaran Club Rannalhi sits exclusively at the tip of the South Male Atoll – a unique location with access to pristine beaches and excellent diving. This resort is perfect for the budget conscious traveller with its choice of standard rooms and water bungalows and a great value all inclusive meal plan.
South Male Atoll
The speedboat transfer takes around 45 minutes
Rufiyaa & Laaree. US Dollars most commonly used foreign currency.
The are 96 Standard Rooms located on the beach around the island and 34 Water Bungalows located on stilts over the ocean.
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Satellite television
- In room safe
- Hair dryer and toiletries
- IDD Telephone
- CD/DVD player (Water Bungalows only)
The Main Restaurant features an open air layout and serves international buffet meals as well as theme nights highlighting cuisines from around the world.
The Nika Lounge Bar
With its sand floor and chilled atmosphere is the ideal spot to enjoy the sunset.
The Cocktail Bar
Is the main resort bar and serves the pool and beach areas
The resort operates on an All Inclusive basis as follows:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the main restaurant
- Mid-morning snacks, afternoon tea and cake and midnight snacks
- Drinks served by the glass between 09h00 and 00h00 at the Nika Bar, Cocktail Bar and Main Restaurant (during lunch & dinner only) – spirits, house wine during lunch and dinner only, selected cocktails, cordials, mineral water, tea and coffee
The Chavana Spa at Adaaran Club Rannalhi is a two-storey sea front facing Spa, set among lush landscaping. All treatments have been thoughtfully created to provide a sensory adventure, whilst keeping a focus on providing a fresh and friendly Balinese spa experience.
Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas.
WATERSPORTS & ACTIVITIES
- Land sports: Table tennis, beach volleyball and beach football
- Watersports: Windsurfing, snorkelling and Jet skis
- Scuba diving
- Deep sea fishing