- Return flights to the Maldives on Emirates
- Complimentary return resort transfers by speedboat
- 7 nights accommodation in a Sunrise Jacuzzi Villa with plunge pool
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily
- Land & Water sports as featured by the resort
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Travel dates and rates;
01 Dec – 26 Dec 2023
R93 960 + approx taxes of R7 330. Total R101 290
*Complimentary speedboat transfers – Book by 12 Dec ’23
27 Dec – 10 Jan 2024
R113 560 + approx taxes of R7 330. Total R120 890
*Complimentary speedboat transfers – Book by 26 Dec ’23
11 Jan – 31 Mar 2024
R66 360 + approx taxes of R7 330. Total R103 290
*Complimentary speedboat transfers – Book by 20 Feb ’24
01 Apr – 30 Apr 2024
R97 960 + approx taxes of R7 330. Total R105 290
*Complimentary speedboat transfers – Book by 12 Apr ’24
01 May – 31 Jul 2024
R85 960 + approx taxes of R7 330. Total R93 290
*Complimentary speedboat transfers – Book by 24 Jul ’24
01 Aug – 30 Sept 2024
R79 160 + approx taxes of R7 330. Total R86 490
*Complimentary speedboat transfers – Book by 23 Sept ’24
01 Oct – 31 Oct 2024
R88 360 + approx taxes of R7 330. Total R95 690
*Complimentary speedboat transfers – Book by 29 Sept ’24
Complimentary speedboat transfers
Peak season rates exclude any compulsory gala dinner costs
Daily snorkelling excursions included
One complimentary floating breakfast and one complimentary beach dinner included
Honeymoon perks: one romantic turndown, a honeymoon cake and a USD75 Food and Beverage credit per couple per stay
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays. This airfare is indicative only and is subject to seasonal surcharges and the best available Emirates fare at time of booking.
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C
Adaaran’s luxury 5 Star over water resort will not disappoint – luxury water villas with direct access to the ocean, a plunge pool on every deck, a glass panel in the bathroom floor to see the underwater world swimming by – and offers an intimate and romantic atmosphere in Maldives South Male Atoll.
South Male Atoll
The speedboat transfer takes around 15 minutes
Rufiyaa & Laaree. US Dollars most commonly used foreign currency.
There are 50 Water Villas complete with a full butler service.
Each Water Villa features teak wooden floors, generously comfy beds with piles of feathery linen, sun decks with plunge pools, and bathrooms to wow. Apart from a Jacuzzi there is a bathroom lounge area with a glass panelled floor and a satellite TV.
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Tea/coffee making facilities including an Espresso machine
- In room safe
- Satellite TV in bedroom and bathroom
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- IDD Telephone
- Complimentary fresh fruit and nut platter on arrival
- Complimentary canapes every evening
- Daily selection of 2 fresh fruits in villa
- Champagne or non-alcoholic sparkling wine on arrival
The resort operates on a Gold All Inclusive basis as follows:
- A la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Main Restaurant
- A set menu at the Japanese Restaurant is available as a dinner option and there is a snack menu at the main bar as a lunch option
- High tea, cookies and savouries are served at 17h00 in the restaurant or in-villa
- Drinks served by the glass between 10h00 and 00h00 at the Main Bar, Beach Bar and Main Restaurant – premium brand spirits, house wines, beer, soft drinks, cocktails and mocktails, cordials, fresh juices and mineral water.
- Daily mini-bar refill (beer, juice soft drinks, chocolates, fresh milk and water)
- 25% discount on any treatment package at the Spa once during stay
- 20% discount on any one Dive package once during stay
- A complimentary Marine Life excursion once during stay
Farivalhu Fine Dining Restaurant
The resort’s main restaurant offering a la carte and set menu options.
Kithajima Japanese Restaurant
The resort’s speciality restaurant serving traditional Japanese meals ranging from fresh sushi to succulent tempura.
Kandolhi is the main bar and is located over water.
The Dhoni Beach Bar serves the beach area.
Tha Chavana Spa services With spa services ranges from traditional aromatherapy massages to result-driven Elemis face and body treatments under the experienced guidance of qualified Balinese therapists.
Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout.
WATERSPORTS & ACTIVITIES
- Swimming pool
- Watersports: Jet ski, tubes, waterskiing, wakeboards, catamarans
- Snorkelling (equipment is free of charge)
- Scuba Diving
- Evening entertainment
- Souvenir & Gift Shop
Please contact our travel experts on +27 (0)79 204 0054 for information and rates for excursions in the Maldives.