- Return flights to the Maldives on Qatar
- Return resort transfers by domestic flight
- 7 nights accommodation in a Beach Villa
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily
- Mid-morning, late afternoon & midnight snacks.
- Drinks served by the glass between 10h00 & 00h00 at the Main, Pool & Sunset Bars , Café Mass & Main Restaurant (during lunch & dinner only) – house pouring spirits, house wine, draught beer, chasers, soft drinks, selected cocktails & mocktails, cordials, mineral water, tea & coffee.
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Travel dates and rates;
01 May – 31 Oct 2021
From R29 385 + approx taxes of R3 205. Total R32 590
*25% Discount included
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
Book by 30 April 2021. A surcharge of approx. R4,200-00 will apply over June & December school holidays
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
Please request an updated quotation.
Honeymoon inclusions: – Flower decoration on bed on arrival, fruit basket and bottle of wine.
All prices are per person sharing.
Rates are subject to currency fluctuation, availability and adjustment based on exact departure dates.
Peak season prices include a compulsory gala dinner supplementary charge.
Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C
Great location in the pristine Raa Atoll, a natural paradise of white sand and spectacular sunsets providing comfortable and spacious accommodation. For the energetic visitor there are plenty of activities ranging from gym, tennis and beach volleyball through to wind surfing, water skiing, scuba diving and big game fishing.
Or, imagine you and someone special all alone on a lover’s cruise, or exploring a desert island hand in hand…it’s a dream come true on Meedhupparu.
The seaplane transfer takes around 45 minutes
Rufiyaa & Laaree. US Dollars most commonly used foreign currency.
The 215 Beach Villas are dotted around the island and provide direct access to the white sand. They have semi open air bathrooms with outdoor rain showers.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Mini bar (chargeable)
- Satellite Television
- Telephone with IDD Facility
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- In Room Safe
- Hairdryer and toiletries
The Main and Safura Restaurants provide an international buffet.
Café Mass is an a la carte restaurant with daily dinner promotions.
Newly opened Thavaa on the beachfront provides an a la carte Asian fusion menu.
The resort has 3 bars: The Main Bar, Sunrise Bar and Sunset Bar
Evening entertainment includes live music, crab races, DJ evenings and karaoke competitions.
The resort operates on an All Inclusive basis
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Main and Safura Restaurants
- Mid-morning, late afternoon and midnight snacks
- Drinks served by the glass between 10h00 and 00h00 at the Main, Pool and Sunset Bars, Café Mass and Main Restaurant (during lunch & dinner only) – house pouring spirits, house wine, draught beer, chasers, soft drinks, selected cocktails and mocktails, cordials, mineral water, tea and coffee.
- All inclusive drinks will be available at Café Mass after 00h00.
Guests also have the option to upgrade to Silver All Inclusive at a supplementary charge
- Buffet breakfast, buffet or optional set menu lunch and dinner at the Main and Safura Restaurants
- Mid-morning , late afternoon and midnight snacks
- Drinks served by the glass between 10h00 and 00h00 at the Main, Pool, Sunset and Sunrise Bars, Café Mass and Main Restaurant (during lunch & dinner only) – premium brand spirits, house wine, draught beer, chasers, soft drinks, superior selection of cocktails and mocktails, cordials, fresh juices, mineral water, tea and coffee including freshly brewed iced tea and iced coffee
- Daily mini bar refill (beer, soft drinks and water)
- One special dinner at Café Mass plus a 20% discount on a la carte meals at Café Mass
- Daily high tea
- One excursion per stay (sunset cruise or night fishing)
- Complimentary entry to the Beach Party and Beach Disco
- 10% discount on hotel shop purchases excluding the gem shop
Surrounded by lush greenery the resort’s Chavana Spa offers tranquility, privacy and pampering treatments where the range of signature body treatments, facials and packages are inspired by the freshness of a Balinese garden.
WATERSPORTS & ACTIVITIES (some at a supplement *)
- Main pool
- Tennis, beach volley, badminton, beach football, pool table and darts
- Squash court
- Available watersports include windsurfing, waterskiing, jet skis, snorkelling, tubes and catamarans
- Fitness Centre, sauna, steam room*
- Dive school*
- Gift shop