- Return flights to Maldives ex Johannesburg
- Return seaplane transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Beach Bungalow
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily + selected drinks daily
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Travel dates and rates:
01 Mar – 27 Mar 2021
From R36 685 + approx taxes of R3 205. Total R39 890
*50% Discount included
*Upgrade to a Water Villa from R21 530 per person
28 Mar – 11 Apr 2021
From R40 685 + approx taxes of R3 205. Total R43 890
*50% Early Bird Discount – Book by 31 March
12 Apr – 23 Jul 2021
From R29 685 + approx taxes of R3 205. Total R32 890
*50% Early Bird Discount – Book by 31 March
24 Jul – 22 Dec 2021
From R30 685 + approx taxes of R3 205. Total R33 890
*30% Early Bird Discount – Book by 31 March
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
Book by 31 March 2021. A surcharge of approx. R4,200-00 will apply over June & December school holidays
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
Please request an updated quotation.
Honeymoon Value Add’s;
*Flower set up, fruit basket & bottle of wine on arrival, 20% discount at Spherique Boutique
*(Valid within 6 months of marriage)
All prices are per person sharing.
Rates are subject to currency fluctuation, availability and adjustment based on exact departure dates.
Peak season prices include a compulsory gala dinner supplementary charge.
Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C
The Deluxe Water Villas with large private deck verandas are some of the best in the Maldives and that’s what the Maldivians say, not just us!
Diamonds Athuruga is a luxury paradise in Maldives’ South Ari Atoll, just a 20 minute scenic seaplane transfer from Malé International Airport. Here you can discover a genuine Maldives experience where attention to detail will ensure a truly unforgettable visit.
South Ari Atoll
39 Beach Bungalows
Offer large decks providing direct beach access.
7 Junior Suites
Feature a separate living room and a large outside deck on the beach with a dining area and couches.
21 Water Villas
These exclusive water villas are furnished with custom made rattan, canopy king size beds, Italian contemporary lighting and inlaid parquet wooden floors.
2 Two Bedroom Water Villas
These 2 villas have a maximum occupancy of 6 guests so ideal for families.
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- IDD telephone
- Daily stocked mini bar
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Ipod docking station
- Apple Imac movie and music selection in all Water Villas
- In-room safe
- Wi-Fi in main area and In Junior Suites, Water Villas and 2 Bedroom Over Water Villas
- Evening turn down
The resort operates on an All Inclusive basis which includes
- Free welcome drink to all arrivals.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served at the Main Restaurant.
- Lunch served at the Beach Bar. Snacks, cocktails, soft drinks, fruit juices, beer, wine, tea and coffee, selected spirits (Champagne not included) served at the main bar
- and at the Beach Bar from 10h00 to 24h00.
- Daily stocked Mini bar in the room.
- Water sports activities: canoe, laser sailing and windsurfing (for expert guests). Snorkelling equipment. Guided snorkelling tours of the house reef.
- Half day excursion to nearby local fisherman’ s island (once per stay with a minimum stay of 7 nights).
- Beach towels and sun beds.
Additional All Inclusive services included for Water Villas guests only:
- A’ la carte breakfast, table d’hôte lunch and dinner served at the Thari Water Villas Restaurant.
- Cocktails, soft drinks, fruit juices, beer, wine, tea and coffee, selected spirits (Champagne not included) served at the over water bar from 18h00 to 23h00
Buffet breakfast and lunches and theme night buffets and fish barbecues for dinner.
Spectacular location over water serving breakfasts and a la carte lunch and dinner menus. Water Villa guests can take all their meals here on the all inclusive programme. Beach Bungalow guests pay the a la carte supplement
Farivalhu Maldivian Restaurant
Private restaurant under the stars serving traditional cuisine – open for dinner only
Thila Japanese Restaurant
Teppanyaki in an exquisite palm leafed thatched hut on the beach – maximum 12 guests
Kakuni Seafood Restaurant
A personalised seafood extravaganza which can be anywhere – on the beach, on the water villa terrace or in front of the Beach Bungalow.
Open air seating to enjoy a full range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Boli Beach Bar
This bar enjoys a beach location. Lunch can also be taken here
Thari Over Water Bar
Peaceful open air bar on the deck.
Complimentary in the lobby, Junior Suites, Water Villas and 2 Bedroom Over Water Villas
A wide range of Ayurvedic massages, wraps, scrubs and facials using natural materials designed to relax and rejuvenate.
WATERSPORTS & ACTIVITIES
- Watersports centre with marine biologist
- I-Dive PADI diving centre
- Beach Volley
- Table tennis
- Indoor Games
- Library and board games
- Gift shop
- Daily activity programme
- Evening entertainment
- Infirmary with resident doctor and medical assistance
- Snorkelling equipment & snorkelling tours of the house reef are complimentary