- Return flights to Maldives on Qatar
- Return resort transfers by seaplane & speedboat
- 7 nights accommodation in a Junior Suite
- All-Inclusive meal basis
- All Maldives taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
Travel dates and rates;
07 Jun – 16 Jun 2021
From R25 931 + approx taxes of R2 859. Total R28 790
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner at The Palm, the main restaurant
By reservations only, dinner is available at the a la carte restaurants Krystal, Yu Hi, Sofia or Beef Steak House
Snacks, domestic and imported alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available 24 hours a day
Complimentary access to the gym
Complimentary water sports including kayaking, pedaloes and snorkelling equipment
One complimentary introductory scuba diving lesson
Access to restaurants, bars and entertainment at both Rui Palace and its sister hotel Riu Atoll
Please request an updated quotation.
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
Book by 31 May 2021. A surcharge of approx. R4,200-00 will apply over June & December school holidays
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C
If you’re thinking of having a luxury holiday in a paradise destination, Hotel Riu Palace Maldivas is the ideal place for you. This all-inclusive resort in the Maldives is located on the private island of Kedhigandu and it offers an all-inclusive 24-hour service, free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, a wide range of cuisines and many relaxation and entertainment options.
To help you enjoy your stay in maximum comfort, the Hotel Riu Palace Maldivas has Junior Suites located in various villas, as well as the exclusive overwater suites, some of which have small private pools. Its more than 150 rooms are equipped with minibars, drinks dispensers, kettles, air conditioning and satellite tv, among many other facilities.
The pool at this hotel in Kedhigandu is one of its most charming places, as it has stunning views of the sea with a swim-up bar. But, if you prefer the white sand and crystalline waters of your surroundings, the hotel offers you direct access to the beach that fringes Kedhigandu island so that you can relax on the sun loungers we have set up for you. We haven’t forgotten about the little ones in the family: Hotel Riu Atoll has a children’s pool and the RiuLand kids’ club so that children can have fun too on holiday. They are located on the neighbouring island of Maafushi, which you can access by footbridge.
Kedhigandu Island – Dhaalu Atoll – Maldives –
Rufiyaa & Laaree. US Dollars most commonly used foreign currency.
The junior suites at the Hotel Riu Palace Maldivas have the best facilities to make your stay unforgettable. These 40 m2 rooms have one king-size bed (200×200 cm) or two small double beds (125×200 cm), a sofa in the lounge area, satellite TV, air conditioning, a ceiling fan, drink dispensers, minibar, kettle and a balcony with impressive views of the sea.
Junior Suite with beach access
If you want to enjoy staying on the edge of the beach, these junior suites at the Hotel Riu Palace Maldivas are the ideal choice. These 40 m2 rooms have one king-size bed (200×200 cm) or two small double beds (125×200 cm), a sofa or sofa-bed in the lounge area, satellite TV, air conditioning, a ceiling fan, drink dispensers, minibar and a kettle. On top of that, the patio on the beach will make your holiday unique experience.
Suite – overwater
Suite with private pool – overwater
- ALL INCLUSIVE 24 HOURS
- ALL MEALS AND SNACKS
- Varied buffet, live cooking station and Cava
- Buffet, dishes prepared live and assorted desserts
- Pasta, salads and assorted desserts
- Buffets and dishes prepared live. Vegetarian options available. Dessert buffet.
- Special evenings: themed buffet twice a week
- OPTIONAL DINING: (À LA CARTE; RESERVATIONS REQUIRED IN ADVANCE):
- “Krystal” Fusion restaurant
- Japanese restaurant
- AT RIU ATOLL:
- Italian restaurant (buffet starters and desserts)
- SNACKS 24 HOURS A DAY (24 HOURS AT RIU ATOLL)
- FOR SNACKS, FREE CHOICE FROM A SELECTION OF BARS AT RIU PALACE MALDIVAS AND RIU ATOLL
- Local and imported beverages served 24 hours a day (24 hours at Riu Atoll)
- Premium branded drinks throughout hotel
- Regularly restocked minibar and liquor dispenser
- ROOM SERVICE (FROM 7:00 A.M. TO 11:00 P.M.)
- “Renova” Spa with a variety of treatments, beauty salon, hairdresser and massages (additional charge)
Facilities & Activities:
- ALL INCLUSIVE FEATURES
- SPORTS AND ACTIVITIES AT RIU ATOLL:
- Group fitness activities in the RiuFit area (daily)
- Kayaking, pedaloes, stand up paddle surf (SUP), snorkelling equipment and 1 introductory scuba diving lesson
- THE PRACTICE OF WATER SPORTS INCLUDED IN THE “ALL INCLUSIVE” IS LIMITED TO THE AREA MARKED IN FRONT OF THE WATER SPORTS CENTRE
- Steam bath
- DJ sunset (several times a week)
- Live music (several times a week)
- AT RIU ATOLL:
- Daytime entertainment programme for children ages 4 to 7 and ages 8 to 12 at “RiuLand” (six times a week)
- Daytime entertainment programme for adults (daily)
- Live music or DJ and events (daily)
- AT RIU ATOLL, WITH ADDITIONAL CHARGE (UNDER SEPARATE MANAGEMENT):
- Scuba and scuba diving courses
Please contact our travel experts on +27 (0)79 204 0054 for information and rates for excursions in the Maldives.