- Return flights to Praslin on Air Seychelles
- Return resort transfers on Mahe & Praslin
- 6 nights accommodation in a Standard Room at Coco de Mer
- 1 night at the Allamanda Resort & Spa on Mahe with breakfast
- Breakfast & dinner daily at Coco de Mer
- Land & Water sports as featured by the resort
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Travel dates and rates:
01 Dec – 23 Dec 2023
R37 330 + approx taxes of R5 560. Total R42 890
*Free nights included – Book by 15 Dec ’23
24 Dec – 04 Jan 2024
R49 130 + approx taxes of R5 560. Total R54 690
*Free nights included – Book by 27 Dec ’23
05 Jan – 31 Jan 2024
R35 930 + approx taxes of R5 560. Total R41 490
*Free nights included – Book by 24 Dec ’23
01 Feb – 15 May 2024
R42 330 + approx taxes of R5 560. Total R47 890
*Free nights included – Book by 08 May ’24
16 Jul – 31 Oct 2024
R42 430 + approx taxes of R5 560. Total R47 990
*Free nights included – Book by 16 Oct ’24
Up to 2 children under 12 sharing with parents stay free and only pay for meals *
Peak season rates exclude any compulsory gala dinner costs
* Selected seasons
The resort will be closed between 15 May and 15 July 2024
Afternoon tea, guided nature walk and free shuttle to Anse Lazio
Honeymoon perks: Discounted rate and special honeymoon cocktail
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
This airfare is indicative only and subject to seasonal surcharges and best available Air Seychelles fare at time of booking
Please contact us for an updated quotation.
Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C.
This up market hotel is situated on Praslin, the 2nd largest island in the Seychelles.
It is named after the unique Coco de Mer Palm tree which, although extremely rare, occurs in abundance in the tropical forest surrounding the property.
The hotel lies hidden amongst the Palm trees, and is surrounded by peace and tranquillity. It has spacious grounds, comfortable rooms, a private location and a friendly atmosphere. Set on the edge of the ocean, it offers spectacular views of the surrounding islands, forested mountainside and glorious sunsets.
- 22 Standard rooms
- 18 Superior rooms
- 12 Junior Suites Black Parrot
All rooms are spacious, modern, comfortable and sea facing. The rooms are large, open and airy. Interconnecting rooms are available. Facilities include, air-conditioning, “In room“ corner baths, separate bathroom, ventilator, IDD telephone, satellite TV, tea and coffee facilities, mini refrigerator, safe, hairdryer and balcony/terrace. Children under 14 years are not accepted at The Black Parrot Suites
Restaurant & Bars:
Offers full English breakfasts; international & Creole cuisine; barbecues; buffets & Table D’hôte menus.
Mango Terrace Bar and Grill
Offers a mouth watering à la carte lunch and dinner menu.
Coconut Bar and Black Parrot Bar
Is a supplement to the restaurant facilities at the Hotel. Live entertainment is provided several times a week.
The Gentlemen are required to wear long trousers to dinner.
At the hotel, English, German, French, Italian and Dutch are spoken by members of the management team and the majority of staff speaks English, French, and Creole.
Recreation, Leisure & Sports:
- Two pools (fresh water) and sun terraces
- Hammocks & loungers
- Kiddies paddling pool
- Non-motorized water sports (Canoes/ wind surfers)
- Mini golf course (putt-putt or Crazy Golf)
- Guided nature trail
- Library & internet facility
- Shuttle bus to Anse Lazio
- Giant chess
- Tennis court (daytime use)
- Gym and squash court
- Bicycles and Snorkelling equipment at a nominal charge
- Beach Towels are available for use free of charge.
- A souvenir boutique is located at Coco de Mer Hotel.
- Car hire and excursion desks
Diving and Excursions:
- Several scuba diving centres are based on Praslin, transport is arranged accordingly.
- Neighbouring island excursions, scuba diving and deep-sea fishing expeditions, and yacht cruises can be arranged at an extra charge.
Yacht Charters and Excursions:
The luxurious 42 foot Catamaran, “Charming Lady” and the 46 foot catamaran “Summer’s
Day“, operate in association with the hotel. This offers clients the opportunity of discovering, in comfort and style, tranquil bays, deserted islands, and unspoilt tropical beaches. It has six spacious double en-suite cabins, and comes supplied with a qualified, multi-lingual skipper and a cook. Overnight as well as extended cruises are on offer.
The Hotel lies on several small beaches, which form part of Anse Bois de Rose, a large tranquil bay. Guests always have access to ample sunbathing areas; large sand terraces; palm tree strung hammocks, and sun loungers.
The two magnificent pools, one in the unique shape of a Coco de Mer, overlook the Indian Ocean and are considered to be amongst the finest in the Seychelles