- Return flights to the Maldives on Emirates
- Return resort transfers by seaplane
- 7 nights accommodation in a Beach Villa
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Travel dates and rates;
15 Sept – 31 Oct 2023
From R40 430 + approx taxes of R7 260. Total R47 690
* 30% discount on accommodation and complimentary seaplane transfer included
01 Nov – 20 Dec 2023
From R49 130 + approx taxes of R7 260. Total R56 390
* 30% early bird discount included – book and pay by 31 October 2023
* Upgrade to a Lagoon Villa from only R8 870 per person for 7 nights
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays. This airfare is indicative only and is subject to seasonal surcharges and the best available Emirates fare at time of booking.
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
Please request an updated quotation.
**A marriage certificate no older than 6 months from the wedding date must be presented on check-in
All Inclusive Deal
Honeymoon value adds
Bottle of wine, chocolate and a special turndown service once during stay
One romantic candle light dinner
Complimentary upgrade from a Beach villa to a Lagoon Villa (subject to availability at the time of booking)
Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C
The stunning island of ‘Ookolhufinolhu’ (sandbank point) is located in an unexplored part of the Lhaviyani Atoll, a 30-minute seaplane ride from Male international airport. This large island has a long, sweeping sandbank perfect for weddings and special occasions. The atoll is also home to some of the best diving and snorkelling in the Maldives with its pristine coral reefs . Majestic manta rays, dolphins and turtles are just some of the amazing underwater world you will see here
Lhaviyani Atoll Maldives – a 30 minute seaplane transfer from the international airport
Rufiyaa & Laaree. US Dollars most commonly used foreign currency.
Italian interior design company LAGO have put a unique and extraordinary touch on the interiors. Their ‘floating bed’ designs are a common fixture in all villas as is the use of rustic wildwood.
The 150 villas are divided into semi-detached Beach Villas, stand alone Beach Suites, Family Beach Villas, Beach Suites with Pool, Lagoon Villas on stilts over the water, Lagoon Suites, Lagoon Suites with Pool and a Presidential Suite on the beach.
All are equipped with:
Air conditioning and Ceiling fan
King size bed
Bathroom with shower
Sitting area with sofa
Private digital safe
Flat screen TV
Tea/Coffee making facilities
Day bed/sun bed
Music system/DVD player
Jacuzzi (Lagoon suites only)
Plunge Pool (Pool villas only)
Octopus, the main buffet restaurant, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner showcasing culinary
highlights from around the world with regular theme evenings.
The Manta Restaurant is an a la carte restaurant over the lagoon
The Palm Grill is located under the palms on the beach and is dedicated to seafood grills and special beef
Lobi Lobi is the resort’s main bar and the Kurumba Bar is located near the children’s play area
The resort operates on a half board plus basis – breakfast and dinner plus drinks during meal times including water, soft drinks, house wine, tap beer, tea and coffee.
Guests can choose to pay a supplement to upgrade to an all inclusive basis which includes the following:
Breakfast, lunch and dinner served at the Main Restaurant
Afternoon tea/coffee with snacks served from 1630hrs – 1800hrs
Bottled water, drinks served by the glass including soft drinks, beer, house wine and pouring spirits which includes Gin, Vodka, Whiskey, Brandy, Tequila, Rum, Arrack and Martini between 1000hrs and 0000hrs only
Selected cocktails & mocktails
Mini bar – soft drinks and water (replenished once daily)
Tea and coffee making facilities in the room
10% discount on Spa treatments
Spa Cocoon – The resort spa offers a wide range of therapeutic treatments to soothe and heal spirit, body and mind.
Facilities & Activities:
- Swimming pool
Water Sports Centre
Butler Service (Lagoon and Beach Suite categories only)
Please contact our travel experts on +27 (0)79 204 0054 for information and rates for excursions in the Maldives.