- Return flights to the Seychelles
- Return resort transfers on Mahe
Travel dates and rates:
Please request an updated quotation.
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
This airfare is indicative only and subject to seasonal surcharges and best available Air Seychelles fare at time of booking.
Terms and conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C
Eden Bleu enjoys a great position on Mahe’s Eden Island, overlooking the international marina and some ‘have to be seen to be believed’ water craft.
The hotel has been designed for both work and play so if it’s a business trip, Victoria is only 5kms away and the hotel has state of the art business and conference facilities, plus the Wi-Fi is complimentary.
If its play you are after, apart from the lovely terrace, infinity pool, great restaurant and trendy bar, guests have easy access to the restaurants and cocktail bars of the adjacent Eden Plaza, not to mention some great shopping, a Spa, a fully equipped fitness centre and even a casino.
Eden Island and Eden Bleu are the perfect base for exploring beaches on Mahe and the hotel operates a complimentary daily shuttle – 4 times a day – to some of the best beaches on Mahe. Complimentary kayaking and stand up paddle boarding are offered from the dock in front of the hotel and allow guests to paddle through the marina getting up close to the super yachts and other water craft.
Deluxe Marina View Rooms
Luxury Marina View Suites
- Air conditioning
- Celling fan
- iPad mini available on request
- 42’’ LED screen with satellite TV
- Spacious bathrooms with vanity and separate shower
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Mini bar fridge
- Electronic safe
- Hair dryer
- Telephone with voicemail facility
- Wide balcony
- Workstation with international plug sockets and USB data ports
- 24 Hour room service
Restaurant & Bar:
The hotel operates on a Bed & Breakfast basis.
Half Board and Full Board supplements are available.
Half Board includes:
- Breakfast at Marlin Bleu.
- Lunch OR dinner at Marlin Bleu.
- Breakfast at Marlin Bleu.
- Lunch at Marlin Bleu.
- Dinner at Marlin Bleu.
Marlin Bleu Restaurant
The Marlin Bleu Restaurant serves each morning breakfast, an all-day dining menu, and an a la carte dinner menu in the evenings. Indulge yourself and experience the true delicacy of Seychelles cuisine at this exquisite Eden Island restaurant.
Breakfast comprises an extensive buffet selection. A cold display of fruits, a diverse array of cereals and a delectable variety of pastries are among some of the enticing offerings. A hot menu is served a la minute from the show kitchen.
An a la carte all-day menu is available daily and features favourites such as club sandwiches, refreshing salads and juicy burgers.
In the evenings, an a la carte dinner menu is served. The dinner menu showcases the myriad of flavours and fresh produce for which Seychelles is renowned and seafood in particular in a frequent feature. Offering a selection of dishes which combine the relaxed, flavoursome dining and generous portions of a bistro with a touch of gourmet refinement.
Open for Breakfast (05h30 – 10h00) and Dinner (17h30 – 22h00).
Bourgeois Bar & Lounge
With a soothing, and yet sophisticated ambiance, The Bourgeois Bar at Eden Bleu Hotel is a local hot-spot on Eden Island, producing some of the most refreshing, innovative cocktails around. Named after the local Bourgeois fish (most commonly known as the Emperor Red Snapper) it offers an air of relaxation and sophistication.
Take your pick from a wide selection of mouth-watering cocktails, international wines and both local and international beers, spirits and sodas. With creative cocktail names such as Marina Sunset, Coral Reef and Coco De Mer, you’ll be kept coming back for more. Light meals and snacks are also available throughout the day, to perfectly complement your drink of choice.
Empereur Terrace & Lounge
The Empereur Terrace runs the length of the front of the Eden Bleu and provides uninterrupted views of the marina and Mahé’s soaring mountains.
Here you can choose to relax on the sun deck or under one of two gazebos, sipping on a selection of tasty cocktails. Alternatively, take a dip in a Jacuzzi, or the infinity pool, or watch the kids play around in the small splash pool.
Complimentary throughout the hotel.
WATERSPORTS & ACTIVITIES (* some at a supplement)
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Conference, meeting and banqueting facilities for up to 340 delegates with state-of-the-art technology, IT facilities and services
- Small, private meeting rooms available
- Eden Island International Marina offers charter boats for island hopping, fishing, diving and day trips
Please contact our travel experts on +27 (0)44 879 0138 for information and rates for excursions in the Seychelles.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.