- Return flights to Zanzibar on the direct services of Fly Safair
- Return resort transfers
- 6 nights accommodation in a Executive Room
- Breakfast and dinner
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Travel dates and rates:
26 Sept – 16 Oct 2023
From R35 260 + approx taxes of R1 530. Total R36 790
* Upgrade to All Inclusive from R10 230 per person
17 Oct – 25 Dec 2023
From R27 760 + approx taxes of R1 530. Total R29 290
* Package price includes a 20% early bird discount – book and pay 60 days prior arrival
26 Dec – 06 Jan 2024
From R58 160 + approx taxes of R1 530. Total R59 690
* Package price EXCLUDES a compulsory Gala Dinner on New Year’s Eve from R4870 per person
* Upgrade to All Inclusive, starting from R9 300 per person
All Inclusive includes:
A full English breakfast
Buffet lunch 4 course choice Menu or a theme buffet for dinner
All meals are provided in the Kilimanjaro Restaurant
Afternoon tea with pastries and snacks is served from 17h00 to 18h00 at the bar
All Inclusive drinks are displayed at both bars and include a selection of spirits and cocktails, water, soft drinks, local beers, house wine, American coffee and tea
Mini bar is refilled once per day
The All Inclusive drinks package operates from 11h00 to 23h00 daily
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
This airfare is indicative only and subject to seasonal surcharges and best available Fly Safair fare at time of booking. Return flights currently only Saturdays.
Please request an updated quotation.
Honeymoon Value Adds:
Your visa which is obtained on arrival.
Zanzibar is a Malaria area and precautions are recommended.
Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C
A mix of African and Arabic influences with elegant touches of Italian style directly on a magnificent stretch of beach on Zanzibar’s North West Coast – a luxury paradise.
North West Coast, Kendwa
78 Rooms categorised in Executive Rooms, Deluxe Garden Rooms, Deluxe Ocean View Rooms, Beach Suites, Beach Suites with Pavilion, Luxury Villa Retreats and Jungle Villas.
Located on the first floor above the Reception area. Maximum 2 guests.
Deluxe Garden Rooms
Located on the Ground Floor.
Deluxe Ocean View Rooms
On the Ground or First Floor.
With pavilion have their own exclusive pavilion on the sand.
Luxury Villa Retreats
Directly on the beach and feature 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a private Jacuzzi on the deck.
5 brand new Villas located in a private area and surrounded by a tropical garden which guarantee extreme privacy and silence. Each Villa has an average surface of 200 m2,
2 separated bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a unique open air living room. The Villa offers a private pool and butler service also includes a dedicated area on the beach to complete this perfect accommodation for couples, families or a group of friends longing for privacy and relaxations in a luxury setting.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Separate shower
- Hair dryer
- Mini bar
- Safe box (electronic with code)
- LCD TV with international radio channels
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Nespresso Machine in Suites and Villas ONLY
- Personal care products
- DVD and CD player in Villas ONLY
- Butler service in Villas ONLY
The resort operates on an All Inclusive basis.
All Inclusive includes:
- A full English breakfast
- Buffet lunch
- 4 course choice Menu or a theme buffet for dinner
- All meals are provided in the Kilimanjaro Restaurant
- Afternoon tea with pastries and snacks is served from 17h00 to 18h00 at the bar
- All Inclusive drinks are displayed at both bars and include a selection of spirits and cocktails, water, soft drinks, local beers, house wine, American coffee and tea
- Mini bar is refilled once per day
- The All Inclusive drinks package operates from 11h00 to 23h00 daily
The main restaurant serving buffet meals, theme evenings and set menus.
Located on the beachfront and serves an a la carte menu.
The main bar adjacent to the Kilimanjaro Restaurant.
Ocean Dhow Bar
Located on the beachfront and services the beach and pool areas.
The Spa is an oasis of peace and harmony where guests are pampered by the expert hands of dedicated therapists to regain balance and revitalise body and mind.
Wi-Fi is complimentary through the resort
FACILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- Swimming Pool
- Excursion Desk
- Conference Room (100 seats theatre style)
Follow the trail of the sultans, slaves and explorers in the winding streets of Stone Town. Revisit the history of Zanzibar in this treasure trove town and learn about the events that shaped Zanzibar. This walking tour provides you with a window into modern life in Stone Town. This tour is very flexible and can be adapted to suit your interest and time.
The Sultan Panorama Tour is ideal for visitors with little time wishing to experience a bit of everything Zanzibar has to offer. A full day excursion, starting in Stone Town, with visits to the old slave market, Darajani market, a spice farm and a local village. Cooking, weaving, building houses and playing with the children,
you’ll have chance to see what life is like for Zanzibar citizens.
An informative and action packed day, this tour gives a taste of everything found in all other Zanzibar excursions and is strongly recommended as a first excursion.
Prison Island gets its name from the prison built to condemn Zanzibar citizens to the isolation of the island. Previously owned by an Arab to house his rebellious slaves, the prison was never used, and the island is now home to a tortoise sanctuary, prison ruins and hotel. Prison Island is 20 minutes from Stone Town by boat and is surrounded by a spectacular coral reef. For the more active, there is a hiking trail.
In days past, Zanzibar was known as a spice island, exporting cloves, vanilla, nutmeg and cardamom across the world.
The spices were brought over from Asia and South America and flourished in the tropical Zanzibar climate. Today the
plantations are a tribute to the island’s past – walk through the spice farm with your guide whilst you touch, smell and taste different spices and tropical fruits. A visit to a spice farm village gives you an insight into local life and the opportunity to try some Swahili dishes.
In the south of the island, Jozani Forest is a wonder and delight, with tales of Zanzibar leopards, medicinal cures and beautiful scenery. The forest is home to a number of endemic species, including the Zanzibar Red Colobus Monkey. Your guide will take you on a nature trail, lined with eucalyptus and mahogany trees and explain the medicinal properties of various plants. Learn about the various animal species, birds and reptiles that make their home
in the various habitats of this tropical rainforest. The mangrove boardwalk takes you above the swamp, where, depending on the tide, you can see tropical fish flitting between the mangrove roots and crabs scuttling across.
Sunset Dolphin Dhow Cruises
The Original Dhow Safaris operates the spectacular Sunset Dolphin Cruise in one of Zanzibar’s truly unique dhows, used for centuries to navigate the coast of Africa. Experience one of the most romantic sights in the world as pods of dolphins glide through the water. Enjoy traditional canapés with a glass or wine or beer during the two hour dhow cruise.
Sand Bank Picnic
Set sail towards Prison Island. Watch giant tortoises shuffle through the trees, discover the amazing underwater sea life before heading off to the sand bank, a seemingly uninhabited and quiet bank in the ocean which suddenly comes to life with millions of birds flying overhead and ghost crabs scurrying across the golden sands. After lunch relax on the sandbank listening to the hush of waves lapping against the shore. For the more active visitor, discover more of the breathtaking underwater life around the sandbank, before slowly sailing back to Stone Town.