- Return flights to the Maldives on Qatar
- Return resort transfers by seaplane
- 7 nights accommodation in an Ocean Villa
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Travel dates and rates;
19 Apr – 31 May 2022
From R62 870 + approx taxes of R2 920. Total R65 790
*25% Discount included – Book by 28 February 2022
01 Jun – 12 Jul 2022
From R51 870 + approx taxes of R2 920. Total R54 790
*25% Discount included – Book by 28 February 2022
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
This airfare is indicative only and subject to seasonal surcharges and best available Qatar fare at time of booking
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C
This extraordinary luxury hotel with whiter-than-white powdered sand and sparkling crystal clear blue water is a stunning, Adults only sanctuary for pampering and relaxation.
Features include a spell binding Aquarium under water restaurant located 5 metres below the surface, a tranquil lagoon, a fantastic house reef and an outstanding spa. The resort is restricted to guest aged 15 years and over.
A 40 minute seaplane transfer from Male International Airport
US Dollars most commonly used foreign currency.
The Villas offer privacy, spaciousness and comfort with the same contemporary design, the epitome of tropical chic with clean lines, earth tone colors and natural building materials which harmonize perfectly with the surrounding lush, landscaped vegetation on this unspoiled island.
The Villas feature a king size bed, wooden floor, wardrobes, vanity, workspace with charging stations, private sundeck with chaise lounges, table and chairs, indoor bathroom with a luxurious rain shower, double sinks, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and nightly turndown service.
30 Ocean Pool Villas (Size: 132 m2)
Located over-the-water in the lagoon, a short walk along your private jetty to this secluded hideaway with a private outdoor area featuring an infinity pool “under the stars”, and stairs into the sea.
15 Romantic Ocean Villa (Size: 105 m2)
Located over-the-water in the lagoon, a short walk along your private jetty to this secluded hideaway with a private outdoor area featuring a bathtub and stairs into the sea with a glimpse of sunset.
15 Ocean Villas (Size: 105 m2)
Located over-the-water in the lagoon, a short walk along your private jetty to this secluded hideaway with a private outdoor area.
15 Beach Sunset Pool Villas (Size: 132 m2)
On the beach with infinity pool and sunset view.
15 Beach Villas (Size: 105 m2)
On the beach with lagoon view.
- Air conditioning
- Overhead ceiling fan
- Bluetooth sound bar
- 48 Inch flat screen IPTV featuring the latest movies
- Personal safe
- Sitting area
- IDD telephone
- Wine refrigerator
- Mini bar
- Espresso machine
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Complimentary use of chaise lounges at the beach and pool
- Beach towels
The resort operates on a Bed & Breakfast basis with optional supplements for lunch, dinner and All Inclusive Plus.
All Inclusive Plus package includes:
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Canneli Restaurant
- Dine Around option of 3 course lunch and 4 course dinner in the Kashibo Restaurant
- Supplementary charges apply to a Teppanyaki dinner in the Kashibo Restaurant, a Chef’s Table dinner on the beach and a bottle of Taittinger and Canapes in the Champagne Pavilion
- 24 Hour “A La Carte Snack Menu” served all day/night in the Coco Bar
- Unlimited “all you can drink” alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages “all day – all night” including bottled water, soft drinks, smoothies, fruit juicecoffee, tea, iced coffee, iced tea, espresso, cappuccino, latte, macchiato, extensive wine menu featuring more than 60 wines, over 55 premium brand spirits and liqueurs, 50 different alcoholic cocktails & mocktails plus a selection of international draught beers, bottled beers and ciders
- From the Mini Bar: bottled water, soft drinks, canned beer, energy drinks, house wine, coffee (Nespresso Machine), tea and assorted snacks (refilled once per day)
- One demi bottle of Champagne served in Villa on arrival
- One Sunset Dolphin Cruise
- Use of kayaks and windsurfers
- Use of snorkelling equipment
- One ½ group lesson for snorkelling and windsurfing
- Use of the Fitness Center, volleyball, tennis and badminton courts
- Free Yoga Group Sessions includes Asanas and Yoga Nidra
Serves “all you can eat” buffet style meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, featuring a variety of international and Asian selections in a traditional open-air dining room with live action cooking stations. Indoor and outdoor seating “al fresco”.
Kashibo Restaurant features Asian street food – pamper the palate with Chinese, Thai, Indonesian and Vietnamese inspired cuisine, together with a range of seafood staples, vegetarian dishes plus teppanyaki at this lively over-water restaurant
5.8 Undersea Restaurant
The world’s largest, all-glass undersea restaurant for lunch and dinner. Walk down a spiral staircase and be seated at one of the ten tables located 5.8 meters (19 feet) beneath the lagoon where you enjoy a world-class tasting menu and a selection of fine wines from our cellar while being entertained by an exciting natural show of fish swimming around the magnificent surrounding coral reef.
Other dining options include A’la Carte Menu at the Coco Bar and Pool
In-Villa Dining (24 hour service)
Candlelight Beach Dinners
Located on the beach with al fresco deck overlooking the lagoon, the place to enjoy your favorite drinks, watch the beautiful sunset or after dinner, enjoy the evening entertainment, watch your sports events on the big screen or play board games. Open 24 hours. Indoor and outdoor seating “al fresco”.
This over-the-water, chic getaway also features eclectic Asian-inspired beverages including shochu cocktails. Evenings at Kashibo are just as beautiful as the day, with a drink in hand, enjoy illuminated ocean waters and glimpse the sharks and rays as they swim past.
Over-the-water, at the end of the Ocean Villa jetty, is the perfect intimate rendezvous at sunset for a romantic Champagne toast and canapés. Seating “al fresco”.
Duniye Spa provides a truly tropical spa experience focused on wholeness, simplicity, purity and quality. The Therapist’s healing energy combined with Asian massage techniques and using only chemical free, pure organic compounds, follows a natural, holistic, personalized approach to caring for each guest’s health, beauty and wellbeing.
Free Wi-Fi throughout
WATERSPORTS & ACTIVITIES
- Excellent house reef for snorkeling
- Freshwater infinity swimming pool overlooking the beach
- Artificial turf courts for football (futsal), tennis & badminton
- Beach volleyball court
- Fitness Center with Personal Trainer
- Deep sea sports fishing boat
- ProDivers Diving & Snorkel center
- Watersports Centre for rental and instruction including jet skis, paragliding, water skiing, wakeboarding, banana boat rides, windsurfing, kayaks and catamaran sailing
- Games room with table tennis, billiards, pinball machine, Pacman, board games
- Air Hockey and chess
- Pix Maldives photography service
- Evening entertainment
- Gift shop and jewellery boutique
- Meeting and Banquet Facilities
- The Mantra Trust Marine Biology Center
Please contact our travel experts on +27 (0)79 204 0054 for information and rates for excursions in the Maldives.