- Return flights to the Maldives
- Return domestic flight & speedboat transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Beach Bungalow
- Breakfast , lunch, dinner
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Travel dates and rates;
Please request an updated quotation.
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays. This airfare is indicative only and is subject to seasonal surcharges and the best available Emirates fare at time of booking.
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
Please request an updated quotation.
Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C
Located in the South East of the Lhaviyni Atoll it is adjacent to the Maldives’ longest coral reef. The resort has a magnificent lagoon, 1.5kms of white sand beach and occupies a total area of around 25 acres.
40 minute seaplane transfer from the international airport
US Dollars most commonly used foreign currency.
78 Bungalows are spread along the beach around the island.
Sunrise Beach Bungalows (Size: 79 m2)
Beachfront location with sunrise view
Sunset Beach Bungalows (Size: 79 m2)
Beachfront location with sunset view
Adjacent Beach Bungalows (Size: 158 m2)
Two adjoining beach bungalowson the sunrise side, ideal for families as each bungalow can accommodate a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children under 15 or 3 adults
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- In-room safe
- Mini bar (not stocked)
- Sitting area
- Furnished terrace
- Outdoor shower
- Nightly turndown service
The resort operates on a Full Board basis with the option to upgrade to All Inclusive Easy which includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages by the glass at the Sand Bar including non carbonated bottled water, soft drinks, fruit juices (packet), draught beer, red, white and rose house table wines, house brand spirits (Gin, Vodka, Rum, Whisky, Tequila, Brandy), a limited selection of cocktails and mocktails
- Tea, coffee including expressos, cappuccinos, lattes and macchiatos, iced coffee and iced tea.
- Beverages are served from 10h00 to 24h00. Spirits, cocktails and mocktails are not served at the Olu Bar
- Free use of the gym, badminton, volleyball, table tennis, billiard, darts and football pitch
- Free use of non-motorised water sports equipment (excluding snorkelling equipment)
- Twice daily house reef snorkelling tours (excluding snorkelling equipment)
The main restaurant is open air with a sand floor and a thatched roof plus an outdoor terrace on the sunset side of the island. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are ‘all you can eat’ buffet meals. Optional a la carte special dinners served on the beach are available to celebrate special occasions.
The Sand Bar is located on the beach close to the main restaurant.
The Olu Bar is located over the water close to the Dive Centre
The Duniye spa provides a tropical spa experience focused on wholeness, simplicity, purity and quality.
Wi-Fi is complimentary throughout the resort
FACILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- Swimming pool and separate children’s pool
- ProDivers Scuba Centre
- Innahura Windsurf and Sailing Centre
- Fitness Centre
- Guided excursions
- Games Room: table tennis, billiards, foosball, darts, mahjong table and board games
- Evening entertainment
- Lending library
- Tennis court
- Football pitch
- Souvenir Shop
- Internet Cafe
Please contact our travel experts on +27 (0)79 204 0054 for information and rates for excursions in the Maldives.