- Return flights to the Maldives on Qatar
- Return resort transfers by speedboat
- 7 nights accommodation
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Travel dates and rates;
01 Sept – 19 Oct 2022 – Lagoon Pool Villa
From R62 040 + approx taxes of R4 250. Total R80 290
20 Oct – 31 Oct 2022 – Lagoon Pool Villa
From R62 040 + approx taxes of R4 250. Total R68 290
* Package price includes a 25% discount – book and pay by 30 September 2022
01 Nov – 23 Dec 2022 – Beach Pool Villa
From R62 040 + approx taxes of R4 250. Total R76 890
* Package price includes a 25% discount – book and pay by 30 September 2022
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
This airfare is indicative only and subject to seasonal surcharges and best available Qatar fare at time of booking. A high season surcharge will be applicable for travel between 10 December 2022 and 08 January 2023
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C
“The Essence Of Pure Life” Describes this upmarket 5 star deluxe resort in the Maldives. Explore our signature tropical island journeys and fall in love with the simplicity of life.
When staying in Kagi Maldives Spa Island, you are bound to discover the harmony between living healthy and joyfully. This resort will take you on a venture filled with authentic Maldivian luxury and moments beyond all your expectations. The 50- villa, boutique island resort, offers elegance in living over the water or by the beachside with the ultimate seclusion and comfort.
Whether traveling solo or together with your loved ones, in Kagi Maldives you take the plunge in simplified elegance and unveil the essence of Pure Life.
North Male Atoll
The speed boat transfer takes 60 minutes from the international transfer. Alternatively one can choose the seaplane transfer which takes 15 minutes from the international airport
US Dollars most commonly used foreign currency.
The villas are styled with a distinct, tasteful and contemporary design complimented by the original Maldivian element of luxury. Each villa has a secluded deck that offers pure privacy to luxuriate in al fresco rain showers, moonlit dips, or an intimate afternoon basking in the sun. But staying indoors can be equally as indulgent. Each villa is outfitted with an over-size king bed, veneer floors, air conditioning, overhead fan and a seating area. The outdoor decked terrace features a private pool, seating and lounge furniture.
The 50 villas are divided into
- 19 Lagoon Pool Villas: Offer an oasis of serenity and an indulgence of comfort. The ultimate romantic hideaway set over the turquoise lagoon. These villas are elegantly designed with private over water terrace and pool to relax in the wonder of aquatic surroundings.
- 21 Ocean Pool Villas: Gorgeous ocean views. Gentle waves lapping at your doorstep. Schools of fish flitting between vivid coral reefs in the glistening waters beneath your feet. Such are the pleasures of our Ocean Pool Villas, each featuring a spacious room that leads to a private verandah, where you can indulge in the Maldivian sunshine and delight in the live aquarium before your very eyes
- 10 Beach Pool Villas: Designed for an intimate beach getaway featuring the authentic design characteristics of all our guest villas, featuring bathroom spanning across indoor and outdoor space with a rainfall shower and a deep tub to soak under the heavens. An expansive deck with private pool overlooks the beach and the endless turquoise blue ocean
- Air conditioning and Ceiling fan
- King size bed
- Outdoor bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Indoor and out door sitting area
- Mini bar
- Private digital safe
- Flat screen TV
- Nespresso machine
- Tea making facilities
- Day bed/sun bed
- Plunge Pool
DINING & OTHER
The resort operates on a bed and breakfast basis. Clients can choose to pay a supplement to upgrade to either Half Board (Breakfast & Dinner) or Premium All Inclusive basis.
Guests can choose to upgrade to the Premium All Inclusive package which includes:
- Served in the Main Restaurant Noo Faru featuring “all you can eat” buffets with a variety of international cuisines to please everyone’s taste.
- A la carte lunch served with the option between the Spa Corner, Ufaa/Noofaru (pre-booking required at Spa Corner and subject to space availability)
Dinner: The resort offers a number of dinning options:
- Served in the Noo Faru featuring “all you can eat” buffets with a variety of international cuisines to please everyone’s taste
- A la carte dinner served in the Ufaa
- One Dinner at Ke-Un for every 3-night stay guest (pre-booking required and subject to space availability) and are not valid for special events.
- One additional 4-course “Chef’s Table” set dinner in the Herbs Garden for an exclusive supplement of US$99 per person (pre-booking required and subject to space availability)
- Exclusive 25% discount on weekly Culinary Signatures.
Snacks: served in Ufaa from 10h00 – midnight
- A variety of alcoholic cocktails including signature cocktails
- All non-alcoholic cocktails, smoothies and freshly squeezed fruit juices Extensive selection of premium brands spirits and liqueurs, port and sherry.
- An extensive wine selection.
- House champagne selection.
- Selection of international beers and cider.
- Coffee, tea, iced coffee, iced tea, espresso, cappuccino, latte and macchiato – freshly brewed
- Soft drinks
- Kagi bottled, still and sparkling water
- Mini Bar: replenished once a day
- Welcome bottle of Champagne and canapes, served in the villa upon arrival
- 2 bottles of Spirits available in your villa upon request
- Daily evening culinary delights from the culinary team
- Free use of Laundry Service – 3 garments per adult per week
- Exclusive discount of 20% on selected Spa treatments and wellness packages booked during first 2 days (pre-booking required and subject to space availability)
- One Sunset Dolphin Cruise Group Excursion during the stay as per resort’s schedule, subject to weather conditions
- Complimentary snorkeling equipment during the stay
- Complimentary use of the Wellness Centre and the steam rooms
- Free use of the kayaks (equipment included for 1 hour daily – basic experience required – certain restrictions apply)
- Group Introduction to 30 Minutes Snorkeling and Windsurfing, regularly scheduled, once a week
- Complimentary Yoga and stretching classes, regularly scheduled
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Noo Faru: Breakfast: 07:00 – 10:00 Dinner: 19:00 – 22:00
Provides the perfect setting for the extensive breakfast and dinner buffet with views over the pool and the Indian Ocean. Experience the variety of international cuisine, skilfully prepared using the finest ingredients and fresh herbs.
UFAA Restaurant: Casual Concept: 11:00 – 23:00 Snack Menu: 23:00 – 11:00
Everything needed to enjoy a splendid, sunny Maldivian day by the pool. Ufaa serves a collection of bites and refreshing drinks to keep you topped up throughout the day.
Ke-Un: Ke-Un Bar: 12:30 – 14:30 / 19:00 – 22:00 Lunch: 12:30 – 14:30 Dinner: 19:00 – 22:00
With its glorious view over the ocean, showcases a fusion of cuisine all typical of the Pacific Ring of Fire. From Hawaii to Thailand, Japan to Peru, Ke-Un brings creative innovation and fresh seasonality to the traditional Pacific Rim cuisine.
Beach Hut Bar: 11:00 – 18:00
The Beach Hut at Kagi Maldives Spa Island is the perfect spot during the day to relish the beauty of our beautiful beaches. Casual and relaxed, this bar offers a range of refreshing cocktails, spirits and beers. Set right on the beach, this venue exudes a friendly and charming atmosphere.
SPA Corner: Light Meals: 10:00 – 12:30 Lunch: 12:30 – 15:00 Light Meals: 15:00 – 20:00
Set at the heart of Baani Spa surrounded by the turquoise ocean. Spa Corner offers a casual menu throughout the day, from raw and greens to sushi and light mains. The soothing ambience of the Spa Corner is a perfect complement to the day at Baani Spa for pure relaxation.
Piano Bar: 17:00 – 24:00
On the first level of Noo Faru, is the perfect setting for pre-dinner drinks or a nightcap. An intimate ambience to enjoy tempting cocktails, delicious hors d’oeuvres, an extensive selection of fine wines and a premium range of whiskey and rum.
With magnificent sophistication and depth, the Wine Cellar features a vast selection of eminent labels with strong representation from both Old and New World wineries. The wide range of many world-renowned vintages is providing a formidable selection of wines to accompany every dining experience and to please every palate.
In-Villa Dining: Available 24hs
Enjoy delicious meals at your leisure 24 hours a day, at your villa — either indoor or on your private deck alongside your pool, with the stunning view over the ocean or lagoon.
WELLNESS: PLURGE INTO YOUR WELLNESS JOURNEY IN KAGI
Inspired by the Epicurean lifestyle philosophy and Maldivian island spirit, the Baani Spa goes beyond the traditional spa experience delivering the foundation of wellness & health through a dynamic process of self-care and recalibration. A process inspired to continuously create optimal balance in all areas of your life, moment by moment and step by step.
The philosophy of Baani Spa is born and lived by the fundamentals of nature, sound, nutrition, bodywork, beauty, mindfulness and movement.
A journey to RELEASE stress, RESTORE balance and REGAIN momentum.
The ultimate natural escape with holistic remedies and the result of re-connecting with the balance of life. Baani Spa includes steam rooms, gym, hair and beauty salon and four over-water treatment rooms with vast ocean views.
YOGA SOUND ROOM:
The ultimate escape into deep meditation, aims to guide you into a deep meditative state while you will experience an ambient sound performed by our sound therapists.
WATERSPORTS & ACTIVITIES
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor gym
- Watersports Centre
- Dive Centre
- Excursions Desk
- Evening entertainment
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Island Memories photography outlet
Please contact our travel experts on +27 (0)79 204 0054 for information and rates for excursions in the Maldives.