- Return flights to Phuket
- Return resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation in a Superior Pool View Room
- Breakfast daily
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Travel dates and rates:
Please request an updated quotation.
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
Surcharges may apply for travel on a weekend.
A high season fare surcharge applies 15 March 2020 – 01 April 2020 & 14 June 2020 – 09 July 2020.
Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C.
Le Meridien Khao Lak Resort & Spa is located on the stunning white sands of Bang Sak Beach in Khao Lak. The resort features unrivalled panoramic ocean vistas in a secluded location. Ideal for couples or families guests can indulge in local Thai cuisine or international culinary delights at three restaurants and three bars, and enjoy recreation options such as The Spa, three signature lagoon pools, a fitness centre, a Kids’ Club, around-the-clock activities, and tours around Khao Lak.
Khao Lak, Phang Nga, Thailand.
Superior Pool View (Size: 43m2)
These spacious, modern rooms overlooks the pool from the balcony. The en-suite bathroom is equipped with a shower only.
Superior Pool Terrace (Size: 43m2)
These spacious, modern rooms are located on the ground floor with access to the swimming pool from a private terrace. The en-suite bathroom is equipped with a shower only.
Family Superior Pool View (Size: 77m2)
This two bedroomed unit overlooks the pool from the balcony and is ideal for families. The master bedroom is equipped with a king sized bed and en-suite bathroom with a separate bath tub and shower. The second cosy bedroom is equipped with 2 single beds and an en-suite bathroom with a shower only.
- Air conditioning
- Bottled water
- Mini bar
- Tea/Coffee making station
- Iron and ironing board
- Evening turndown service
- Free WiFi
Find an interactive, all-day dining experience at The Nest. Take a seat on the terrace overlooking the pool or get cozy in the air-conditioned indoor seating area, this welcoming restaurant and bar is the perfect place to begin or end your day.
Overlooking the Andaman Sea View, Beach Grill is the perfect restaurant and bar for casual beachside dining. Enjoy the amazing Khao Lak sunset as you savor the freshest seafood, finest cuts of meat, sip refreshing cocktails or your favourite wines.
Pizzeria il Uccello
Savor a taste of Italy in Khao Lak at Favola, our authentic pizzeria. This unique destination serves Italy’s most favourite pizzas, homemade in wood fired pizza oven and unique antipasti. Sip some of Italy’s finest wines by the glass, bottle or carafe.
The home of fresh roasted organic coffee – the Master Barista prepares only the finest house-roasted blends for you to enjoy. Homemade authentic Italian gelato is what Scoop is famous for. Try for yourself and indulge without sharing.
Be Gatsby for a night at Latitude 08, the chic lobby lounge serves delectable cocktails, wide range of craft gins, rums and our Master Barista’s finest Illy coffee creations and an extensive selection of organic leaf teas.
Bamboo Pool Bar
Stay hydrated with our refreshing cocktails and beers, or sit down and escape the heat while nibbling on something mouth-watering from our ‘House-Smoker’ and barbeque grill.
Live sports on massive screens, table and games for all to enjoy. Enjoy burgers, tacos, steaks and a wide range of local Thai and international craft beers on tap or by the bottle.
Half Board Plus
Breakfast and dinner plus two drinks with dinner (either alcoholic or no alcoholic: house wine, local beer, fruit juice, soft drink.)
Full Board Plus
Breakfast, lunch and dinner plus two drinks with lunch and dinner (either alcoholic or no alcoholic: house wine, local beer, fruit juice, soft drink.)
- Breakfast – buffet breakfast 6.30 – 10.30 Hrs
- Lunch – a la carte or set menu 12.00 – 15.00 Hrs
- Dinner – a la carte, set menu or buffet 18.30 – 22.00 Hrs
- Beverages – Free flow of house wines, local beer, juice, soft drink, spirits, coffee or tea and local drinking water between 11.00 – 23.00 Hrs
Unwind in a tranquil oasis at The Spa and indulge yourself with a variety of heath retreats for your ultimate rejuvenation. Therapies include a traditional Thai massage and a variety of treatments which combine special techniques with natural spa ingredients.
Le Méridien invites make-believers, aspiring inventors, junior culinarians and little culture-seekers into an immersive world where toying, tinkering and free-play are celebrated. The onsite Kids’ Club provides arts, crafts, and fun educational activities led by professional and caring associates.
- Three swimming pools plus a whirlpool
- Kids Club
- Daily activities
- Games room
- Video games
- Tennis courts
- Fitness centre (24hr)
- Meeting rooms
Wi-Fi is free
Please contact our travel experts on +27 (0)79 204 0054 for information and rates for excursions in the Maldives.