- Return flights to Maldives ex Johannesburg
- Return resort transfers by seaplane
- 7 nights accommodation in a Beach Villa at the 5-star+ Conrad
- Breakfast daily
Travel dates and rates:
Please request an updated quotation.
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
Please request an updated quotation.
Honeymoon inclusions: – Fruit basket and bottle of champagne on arrival, 3 course candle light dinner.
All prices are per person sharing.
Rates are subject to currency fluctuation, availability and adjustment based on exact departure dates.
Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C
Discover barefoot luxury at the award-winning Conrad Maldives Rangali Island resort, set on two private islands among miles of idyllic white-sand beach and unspoilt reef. Arrive at the Maldives hotel in style in a seaplane over the lagoon, dine in the world’s first all-glass, undersea restaurant and indulge in luxurious spa therapies.
Alif atoll Rangali Island.
Rufiyaa & Laaree. US Dollars most commonly used foreign currency.
35 Beach Villas
Ocean-front living, beach views, a private terrace and a wonderful outdoor garden-bathroom. The villas boast a natural décor and local touches that have a true Maldivian feel.
44 Deluxe Beach Villas
Set on the beachfront on Rangalifinolhu Island, and full of light and space, all Deluxe Beach Villas combine spacious interiors and exclusive furnishing to produce a sophisticated blend of luxury and natural harmony in a contemporary Maldivian style.
12 Deluxe Water Villas
Offering a true taste of Maldivian luxury and design.
Spa Water Villas
Up to 500 metres out to sea, the Spa Water Villas are the perfect retreat, with their secluded setting where the therapeutic sound of lapping waves soothes and de-stresses.
2 Superior Water Villas
Experience island life in one of the Conrad Maldives Rangali Island’s 12 Superior Water Villas are set on stilts above the alluring azure waters of the Indian Ocean.
28 Water Villas
Built on stilts over the turquoise Maldivian waters with sweeping views of the Indian Ocean and the resort’s beach.
Atoll Market Place Restaurant
With sand floors and lagoon views, Atoll Market offers a relaxed setting in which to sample different world cuisines from its eight specialist kitchens. Diners can enjoy Japanese, Indian, Italian, Asian, grills, market fresh salads and freshly baked bread, before finishing their meal with a dessert, ice cream or tropical fruits.
Ithaa Undersea Restaurant
Ithaa is the only all glass undersea restaurant in the world. Set five meters underwater on a coral reef, Ithaa’s innovative glass aquarium design gives diners 360-degree views of the surrounding reef life, while offering an exciting and novel fusion Maldivian-western menu. Ithaa, which means ‘’pearl’’ in the local language, promises a unique dining experience, with humans inside the aquarium and the fish looking in.
Koko Grill Restaurant
In an idyllic beachside setting between the lagoon and the Japanese Water Garden, guests are seated around the grill where a chef prepares Japanese-European fusion style Teppanyaki exactly to their liking. Ground-level seating and intimate service, combined with the beautiful vista and delicious food, makes the Koko Grill a discrete yet popular choice with guests.
Mandhoo Spa Restaurant
Mandhoo Spa restaurant offers innovative and enjoyable spa cuisine. Set on stilts over the lagoon about 100 metres out to sea, Mandhoo is part of the Spa Retreat and offers light and balanced cuisine with dishes made from the freshest organic foods, as well as freshly squeezed juices and smoothies. Named after a nearby island, Mandhoo’s idyllic location in the lagoon ensures a refreshing tropical sea breeze and endless ocean vistas.
Sunset Bar & Grill
Set on stilts over coral reefs teeming with fish, this signature restaurant is the ideal spot for a romantic dinner on one of the decks. Watch the chefs prepare grilled seafood specialities and the finest cuts from all over the world in the show kitchen, while sipping fine wines specially selected by our Sommelier. Reservations are essential.
The Wine Cellar
This chilled cellar sits six feet below sea level and features a selection of 600 fine wines. The Wine Cellar is a paradise for wine-lovers: sit with the resort’s sommelier at the communal table fitted with interactive personal screens, while a five-course degustation menu is presented by the Chef, and each dish is paired with a matching wine. Please note that reservations are essential, and that we cannot accept bookings for children aged under 18.
Vilu Restaurant & Bar
The marriage of a spectacular wine cellar and excellent gourmet cuisine, Vilu Restaurant offers skilful, contemporary Mediterranean cuisine with an Asian twist, and showcases an exceptional wine collection. The Master of Wine and Sommelier has taken the guesswork out of selecting the bottle that will match your tastes and the menu, as all wines has been carefully tasted. Sound, professional advice is also provided to help diners select from the wine list. Dinner reservations are essential.
With its sand floor, day loungers and nightly entertainment, the Rangali Bar is the ideal spot to relax with friends and family. Sip classic cocktails, order a light snack, have Nar guile (traditional pipe), or just settle onto a lounger and soak up the views over the lagoon.
The Wine Bar
Cheese, cheese, cheese… A small, intimate bar with black sand floor and designer lighting, this Maldivian bar combines the excitement of matching 101 of the world’s best cheeses with a great variety of wines. An extensive tasting menu of cheeses, wines and breads is The Wine Bar’s main attraction, and selected nights are dedicated to ‘cheese fondue’ or to a special ‘wine versus chocolate’ challenge. Reservations are essential.
A magical spa experience awaits at the Conrad Maldives Rangali Island. From the Spa Retreat, offering holistic therapies in a stunning lagoon setting, to the Over-Water Spa – the ultimate sanctuary to celebrate the art of love – the luxury Maldives Spas offer innovative treatments that work to heal both body and mind. Start planning your unforgettable getaway to this Maldives spa resort.
Activities and recreation:
- Snorkelling day trips
- Island hopping
- Lucky dolphin trip
- Fishing (sunset or night fishing)
- Big game fishing
- Glass-bottomed boat trip
- Starlight cinema
- Casino night
- Bodu beru demonstration
- Catamaran sailing
- Wake boarding
- Knee boarding
- Water cycling
- Majaa at the Conrad Maldives Rangali Island resort offers younger guests and their parents a unique entertainment experience during their stay.
- All 3-12 year olds are kept busy from 08:30 until 18:00 and from 19:00 to 22:00 with an outstanding themed daily programme specifically tailored to different age groups. A wide range of indoor and outdoor activities are hosted by the highly-trained youth team members, including several programmes which allow families to spend some quality time together in paradise. From tossing water balloons during the Beach Bash to dancing at the Glow in the Dark Party, younger guests will enjoy themselves within a fun stimulating and safe environment.
- The unique Kids’ Spa programme, aimed at 4-12 year olds is designed to give an insight into the secrets of spa therapy and help those busy children unwind! At Majaa, each day is a new adventure with fun-filled entertainment younger guests and relaxation for their parents.
Please contact our travel experts on +27 (0)79 204 0054 for information and rates for excursions in the Maldives.