- Return flights to Maldives ex Johannesburg
- Return speedboat transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Beach Villa
- Scrumptious Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Premium brand spirits, wines, beers, cocktails, soft drinks & mineral waters.
- Afternoon tea & cigarettes from the bar.
- Mini bar refilled daily.
- One a la carte dinner per stay
- Complimentary snorkelling equipment, snorkelling excursions, a dhoni boat excursion & non-motorised water sports
- Complimentary movies on demand,Play Station 3, Ipod docking stations & daily entertainment
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Travel dates and rates:
01 Sept – 29 Sept 2022
From R52 000 + approx taxes of R4 250. Total R56 250
* 45% discount included – Upgrade to a Water Villa from R3 650 per person for 7 nights
01 Nov – 22 Dec 2022
From R76 000 + approx taxes of R4 250. Total R80 250
* 35% early bird discount included – book and pay 45 days prior arrival
* Upgrade to a Water Villa from R4 850 per person for 7 nights
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
This airfare is indicative only and subject to seasonal surcharges and best available Qatar fare at time of booking. A high season surcharge will be applicable for travel between 10 December 2022 and 08 January 2023
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
All prices are per person sharing.
Rates are subject to currency fluctuation, availability and adjustment based on exact departure dates.
Peak season prices include a compulsory gala dinner supplementary charge.
Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C
South Ari Atoll.
Rufiyaa & Laaree. US Dollars most commonly used foreign currency.
- 24 Beach Villas
- 56 Water Villas
- 30 Senior Water Villas
All the villas are air-conditioned and feature their own private plunge pool located on the beach or over the water. They are comfortably furnished using modern wood, marble and equipped with hair dryer, LCD TV 42’ /satellite channels, DVD, WIFI Internet access free of charge through Imac system, IPod connection, telephone with voice mail, mini-bar, mini wine cooler with a selection of wine, tea & coffee facilities, individual safe, desk, sitting area and 24h room service. Each villa has also a furnished terrace or balcony and bathroom comprising of separate shower (inside or outside)
- Manta – Main Buffet Restaurant
- Alizée – A La Carte “Beach Grill”
Spa de Constance (over the water) has 8 treatment rooms (6 Single treatment rooms & 2 Double treatment room) and 1 Yoga Pavilion. A simple, pure and unique Spa Experience offering natural healing and nurturing beauty from within.
Activities and recreation:
- Internet access
- Baby sitting
- Swimming pool
- Gym & aerobic
- Dhoni excursions
- Big game fishing
- Non motorised water sports
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Top cat
- Pedal boats
The “Kuda Club” welcomes children aged from 4 to 12 years. Open air and indoor entertaining as well as educational activities. Full day activities are planned for children and the qualified team will help them discover the Maldives, make sand-castles, watch amazing sunset and stars, send their balloon wishes high in the sky, make magic out of every single moment with new friends from all over the world.