- Return flights to the Maldives
- Return resort transfers domestic flight & speedboat
- 7 nights accommodation in a Deluxe Beach Villa
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Travel dates and rates;
11 Jan – 30 Apr 2023
From R58 360 + approx taxes of R4 930. Total R63 290
* 30% discount included (minimum stay 7 nights) – book and pay by 31 January 2023
* Book a full board package from R7 590 per person and you will receive a complimentary upgrade to all inclusive – book and pay by 31 January 2023
* Upgrade to a Water Villa from R5 600 per person for 7 nights
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
This airfare is indicative only and subject to seasonal surcharges and best available Qatar fare at time of booking.
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
Please request an updated quotation.
Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C.
A beautiful, secluded 5 Star resort of understated luxury. Great for families with excellent kid’s facilities but also with an adults only section for those seeking something more romantic.
Interesting range of accommodation from individual beach villa hideaways with private beach cabana and pool, to exclusive retreats deep within the tropical vegetation or over the lagoon. All accommodation provides complimentary Wi-Fi for guests. From the adults only beachfront lap pool, to the family free form pool in the heart of the island, Iru Fushi is a playground for travellers of all ages and interests. There are twenty incredible dive sites within an hour’s boat ride, a fabulous house reef, 14 bars and restaurants including La Cremeria for decadent homemade gelatos and sorbets, a karaoke lounge, an 18 hole golf simulator, a kids club with dedicated pool and a unique spa philosophy combining Eastern and Western practices. And 2 children under 12 with each family stay, play and eat for free all year round.
We highly recommend an intimate dinner in the Wine Cellar where you can sample vintage and fine wines under the guidance of the resident sommelier!
Rufiyaa & Laaree. US Dollars most commonly used foreign currency.
These are nestled within the island’s natural vegetation, secluded from the beach for privacy yet close enough to capture glimpses of the azure lagoon. The airy bedroom features high-ceilings and an en-suite bathroom which opens out on to its own private courtyard with i-spa bath, large sundeck with loungers, a gazebo and two rain showers.
Other options on the Beach include a Deluxe Beach Villa which has its own beach cabana plus Deluxe and Family Deluxe Beach Villas with private pool.
Pool Beach Villa
They can accommodate up to 2 adult s and 3 children. They feature a private courtyard with a a black lava stone pool. Stay entertained with the Bose home theatre system and invigorate your senses in the courtyard bathroom featuring two rain showers, sundeck with loungers and private gazebo.
Perched over the clear blue lagoon, the Water Villas offer breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean. Watch the exotic marine life float past from the glass floor panels or soak up some sun from your own private sundeck. Unwind in the luxury bathroom with i-spa bath and rain shower and stay entertained with the Bose home theatre system.
Horizon Water Villa
The ultimate in privacy and luxury. Stretching out into the lagoon, these peaceful villas come with their very own Jacuzzi and private sundeck. The en-suite bathroom is fitted with a rain shower and i-spa bathtub. Glass floor panels showcase the exotic marine life swimming past. There are also a number of Sunset Horizon Water Villas on the island.
Infinity Water Villa
For sheer indulgence chose a traditional Maldivian Infinity Water Villa. The Villa offers breathtaking views and a private lava stone pool. The split level deck allows direct access to the ocean. Unwind in the luxurious en-suite bathroom with its i-spa bathtub and glass floor viewing panels in the shower.
There are also 3 Retreats on Sun Siyam Iru Fushi
2 bedroom Hidden Retreat
2 bedroom Aqua Retreat over water
3 bedroom Celebrity Retreat
All have private pools, separate dining and living areas and a personal butler service.
- Air conditioning
- Dining table and chairs
- Jetted Tub/Hydro Spa
- Coffee maker
- Hair dryer
- High Speed Internet Access
- Mini bar
- Mini refrigerator
The resort operates on a Bed & Breakfast basis with the option to upgrade to Half Board, Full Board, All Inclusive and Extreme All Inclusive.
All Inclusive includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Breakfast is served in the Iru restaurant
- Lunch is available at Islanders Grill, The Trio, Bamboo, Sinbad, Fluid and Reflections (3 course meal including 1 starter, 1 main, 1 dessert) during lunch operational hours
- Buffet dinner is available in the Iru Restaurant or selected menu items can be enjoyed at Islanders Grill, Sinbad, Bamboo, Taste of India, The Trio and Flavours (3 course meal including 1 starter, 1 main, 1 dessert) during dinner operational hours
- A bottle of wine and fruit basket on arrival
- Daily turndown service with assorted cookies
- Beer, soft drinks and still water in the mini bar plus 4 coffee capsules – replenished once per day
- Kayak, stand up paddle board, catamaran and windsurfing subject to one hour per day per villa
- Unlimited ice cream at La Cremeria from11h00 to 17h00
- Daily snack menu at Waters Edge from 11h00 to 17h00
- One scheduled snorkelling safari per person per stay
Enjoy a taste of classic French cuisine in this contemporary, overwater restaurant.
Enjoy cuisine inspired by flavours of the Mediterranean in The Trio restaurant, where
the serene beauty of the setting is perfectly complemented by exquisite seafood.
Experience al fresco dining ‘island style’ from a private dining pavilion, dotted along the pristine sands. The Grill offers a relaxed ambiance within a natural setting, perfect for a laid back lunch or dinner.
Discover the many delicious and exotic flavours of Asia at Bamboo – light meals of South East Asian noodle and rice dishes, tasty dim sum and fresh sushi and sashimi.
This restaurant is hidden beneath palm trees and tropical bamboo, providing oceanside authentic Japanese cuisine cooked in front of you and complemented with a fine choice of sake.
At the edge of the water, over terrace on the beach, discover the unique Arabic ?avours. True to its name, explore the selection of Middle Eastern and Indian delights from the Sinbad’s voyages through the seven seas. The menu is as epic as the tales and food served is halaal.
Set in the middle of the island and within easy reach for all guests, the light and airy, open-sided Iru Restaurant offers guest an extensive choice of all day buffet dining.
Speciality coffees, fresh juice, milk shakes and decadent home-made ice creams
The Spa Café
This little café is located next to the spa and offers a nutritious lunch, dinner and snack menu inspiring a healthy lifestyle
Taste of India by Fluid
This poolside retreat serves authentic curries, dhals, and homemade infused naan breads.
Built around the free form main pool of the island and nestled amongst the tropical vegetation, Fluid is open to all guests and offers you the perfect place to relax and unwind.
Cool down with a freshly squeezed juice or flavoured ice tea and choose from a delicious selection of simple snacks including gourmet grilled sandwiches and salads. Exclusive to guests over 16 years of age.
Situated along the beach and overlooking the lagoon, relax as you sip a cocktail of your choice and watch the sun slowly set. Meet with friends for a speciality coffee during the day or catch up in the evening over a signature cocktail. Enjoy a variety of nightly entertainment at this bar, including live music and Maldivian traditional dance.
An intimate over water celebration venue featuring the finest selection of champagnes and sparkling wines paired with sumptuous canapes. The perfect start, or end, to any evening
The Wine Cellar
The Cellar is home to an extensive wine collection. Learn to recognise and appreciate the subtle flavours and aromas of different wines at the resort’s wine academy, where the island sommelier welcomes guests for an informal tasting based on region, type and food pairing.
The Cellar also hosts weekly wine dinners, where guests can enjoy a degustation menu accompanied by wines hand picked to perfectly complement the meal.
The award winning spa by Thalgo, France has perfected holistic tradition, blending timeless wisdom with contemporary practices. There are 20 treatment rooms, a hydrotherapy area, a beauty salon, gym and yoga and pilates pavilion. An Ayurvedic doctor is also in attendance
The Komaz Kids Paradise has its own pool and is available for children between 3 and 11 years of age. Games and entertainment are provided under the supervision of fully trained and caring staff
MEETINGS, INCENTIVES & SPECIAL EVENTS
The resort is well equipped to handle special groups and meetings and can host a group of 200 theatre style.
COMPLIMENTARY PRIVILEGES FOR ALL GUESTS
- Access to the Sun Siyam Lounge at the Seaplane Terminal
- Butler service to assist with reservations for dining and activities
- 1 scheduled guided lagoon snorkelling tour per guest, per stay
- Play Station and Wii at the recreation centre
- Invitation to the Management cocktail
- I hour hydtrotherapy use at the Spa
- Daily introductory sessions of Yoga, Pilates Aqua Aerobics etc.
- No tray charge from room service
- Kayak and windsurfing equipment (one hour per day per villa)
- Complimentary snorkelling equipment
- A 10 minute free trial Scuba diving
- Complimentary access to the Kids Club
- Unlimited ice cream at La Cremeria for children under 15
WATERSPORTS & ACTIVITIES
- Dive Centre (PADI)
- Fitness Centre
- Jet skiing
- 2 Pools
- Stand up Paddle
- Fly Boarding
- Fun Tubes
- Banana Rides
- Tennis court
- Kite boarding
- Recreation Centre
All information in this fact sheet is applicable from 1 November 2018 to 31 October 2019 and is subject to change without prior notice.