- Return flights to Mauritius ex Johannesburg
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Garden Room at the 4-star Lagoon Mauritius
- All-Inclusive Meal basis.
- Free land and motorised water sports as per brochure
*Adults Only Hotel.
Travel dates and Rates:
01 Dec – 20 Dec 2019
From R20 790 + approx taxes of R4100. Total R24 890
21 Dec – 03 Jan 2020
From R30 790 + approx taxes of R4100. Total R34 890
04 Jan – 14 Jan 2020
From R21 680 + approx taxes of R4100. Total R26 780
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
NEW – LEISURE ISLAND HOLIDAYS – MEMBERSHIP CLUB!
Leisure Island Holidays Membership Club allows you to receive your Tropical Island Holiday package @COST, making it a unique concept in island travel! Receive your affordable Tropical Island Holiday at Cost & Save thousands in Rand!!
Don’t delay, Join Today!
Air Mauritius Travel Smart Benefits:
Business Class lounge access
Additional 3kg per person of baggage
Discount off the brides airfare when travelling on honeymoon
Valid for travel:
10 January – 14 March 2020
01 April – 11 June (last return date 11 June)
08 July – 17 September (last return date 17 September)
30 September – 27 November (last return dates 01 December)
13 January – 16 March (last return date 19 March 2021)
Please request an updated quotation option.
Honeymoon Inclusions: Gifts, one romantic dinner and turn down
Terms and conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C
Situated along the north coast of Mauritius, Sensimar Lagoon hotel, nestled in a beautiful tropical garden overlooks the very wide lagoon of Anse la Raie and the northern islands.
Anse la Raie, NorthCoast
Garden Room – Rooms are located on the ground first or second floor offering garden views and en suite shower.
Seaside Room – Rooms are located on the ground, first or second floor offering ocean views and en suite shower.
Sea View Room – Rooms are located on the ground, first or second floor offering ocean views and en suite shower.
Deluxe Seaside Room – Rooms are located on the ground , first or second floor offering ocean views and en suite shower.
Seaside Whirlpool Room – Rooms are located on the ground floor offering ocean views and en suite shower and Jacuzzi style bath tub
Sea View Whirlpool Room – Rooms are located on the second floor offering ocean views and en suite shower and Jacuzzi on the patio• Dining
• Breakfast daily in the main restaurant. • Lunch at Taba J or the main restaurant • Dinner daily in the main restaurant , Kot Nou and once per stay at Culinarium Drinks including soft drinks, local beer, house wines and local spirits available from 11.00 am until 11.30 pm.Le Bentier
Buffet restaurant with theme dinners focusing on international and Mauritian cuisine located in the heart of the resort serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
A Mauritian inspired restaurant overlooking the pool are open for dinner only.
A barbeque themed lunch venue
Mauritian street food concepts open for lunch
Second dining venue opens for late breakfast, a la carte dinner and lobster menu’sSpa
Massages, body care and facials… Treat yourself with moments of well-being while on holiday in Mauritius… The Spa at the hotel counts four treatment rooms (two doubles and two singles), two sea-facing massage kiosks in the boutique hotel section (one double and one single), one affusion shower for hydro massage and body treatment and a hammam (as from 16 years old), and is open every day from 09h00 to 20h00. The Spa Attitude care rituals are based on genuine natural elements of Mauritius: its soil, its sea, its sun and its plants.
Free in public areas.
Water Sports and Activities
• 2 floodlit tennis courts
• Table tennis
• Dart boards
• Board games
• 3 swimming pools
• Glass bottom boats
• Pedal boats
• Nauticaz – educational and interactive environmental centreAt an extra cost:
• Electronic games
• PADI diving centre & School
• Kite surfing school, windsurfing and stand up paddle
• Big game fishing