- Return flights to Mauritius ex Johannesburg
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Deluxe Garden Room at 4* Superior Radisson Blu Azuri
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Free land and motorised water sports as per brochure
Travel dates and Rates:
13 Jan – 23 Mar 2023
From R22 150 + approx taxes of R5 140. Total R27 290
* 25% Discount offer – book and pay by 31 Jan 2023
* Up to 2 children sharing with parents stay free on All Inclusive
* Complimentary upgrade from Half Board to All Inclusive
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
Up to 2 children under 12 years travelling with 2 paying adults fly free of charge – only pay approximate airport taxes of R4 540 per child. Applicable accommodation rates available on request
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
Please request an updated quotation.
Terms and conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C.
This resort in the heart of the Azuri Marine complex offers myriads of facilities within the large estate. Azuri can be a fun place for families or a retreat for couples; how about an ocean front room with private plunge pool.
There is the option of the main hotel rooms or the real home from home experience if you stay in a private apartment within the Azuri complex – 3 or 4 bedroom residence featuring fully equipped kitchens and private outdoor areas. This is the best of both worlds with all the facilities of the Azuri Resort available to you with the luxury of a 3 or 4 bedroom residence featuring fully equipped kitchens and private outdoor areas.
The resort offers 5 restaurants so you are sure to over indulge. Many rooms have a sea view and the all-inclusive option upgrade is surely the best way to go
A private balcony or terrace provides soothing views over the lagoon or natural surroundings. Rooms offer the option of a king bed or two double beds. In-room amenities and services, such as complimentary wireless internet access, individually controlled air-conditioning, ceiling fan, flat screen TV with satellite TV channels, docking station, mini-bar, tea and coffee making facilities, espresso coffee machine, in-room safe, IDD telephone line and a hair dryer.
Deluxe Garden rooms
All 38 Deluxe garden rooms are decorated in a fresh and multi-coloured décor that echoes the natural beauty of these tropical surroundings. With up to 53 square metres of total living space including a furnished balcony with a view of the gardens or surroundings, bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, and the option of a king-size bed or two double beds.
Deluxe Ocean rooms
Ideal for couples and families, the 29 Deluxe Ocean rooms feature total living space of up to 53 square metres with a furnished balcony and large glass doors that highlight the view of the ocean, and a bathroom with bathtub and separate shower. The rooms have an eclectic interior design with a dash of vivid colours that complement the tropical surroundings, and offer the option of a king size bed and two double beds.
Subtly decorated with a fresh, eclectic décor and colourful accents, the 19 thatched roof suites are a moment away from the scintillating lagoon. Each suite offers the choice of a king-size bed or two double beds. With a total living space is 65 square metres including the terrace and bathroom with shower, and amenities available at your fingertips. Club benefits and access to the Club Lounge are included.
Breakfast and dinner at La Comtoir. There is an option to exchange lunch for dinner on your half board package.
Half Board PLUS
Complimentary three hour open bar service during dinner. There is an option to exchange lunch for dinner on your half board package. The drinks will then apply to your chosen meal. Drinks package is only valid whilst at dinner and cannot be consumed after the meal at another venue.
• Buffet breakfast daily at La Comptoir.
• Lunch daily at either La Comptoir or Cyan Restaurants.
• Dinner daily at a choice of two venues La Comptoir or Lazuli Restaurants. At Lazuli a credit is offered to guests against their a la carte menu.
• Afternoon tea.
• Drinks including house wines, local beer and spirits, cocktails, soft drinks, juices and water.
• Tea and coffee
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Le Comptoir will be a central feature of your holiday. Colourful buffets, a menu of internationally inspired dishes intertwined with the best of local Mauritian cuisine and an eclectic selection of Asian fare are backed with stunning ocean views. An open kitchen and live cooking stations where chefs rustle up dishes in front of you make Le Comptoir a culinary spectacle.
Open for breakfast and dinner daily. Combining Pan Mediterranean inspired cuisine with a dash of contemporary flair and with stunning views over the lagoon, L’Azuli offers a new take on relaxed dining with its elegant and sophisticated décor along with an extensive drink list that includes cocktails from around the world.
All day dining. Decorated in warm shades of green and offering a relaxing atmosphere, The Café provides a perfect place for an early freshly brewed coffee and delectable savouries and sandwiches to enjoy at any time of the day.
Relax like never before and emerge rejuvenated after thoroughly indulging yourself at The Spa designed to celebrate Thailand’s traditional healing and wellbeing heritage. There are six suites for singles and couples, including an invigorating traditional Thai massage and sauna and steam rooms. Exquisite and blissful treatments and spa journeys are available, with special programmes for couples a speciality.• Kids Club
Younger guests will enjoy the supervised Kids’ Club which is divided into two zones, one for the youngsters aged three to eleven, and the other for the teens to hang outin their own
Free of charge throughout the resort.• Services & Facilities
Enjoy water sports and land activities aplenty.Two swimming pools will provide the perfect place to enjoy sunbathing while those looking for a dash of action will enjoy water sports in the calm waters of the lagoon.Non-motorised water sport activities are offered complimentary and include:
• Pedal boats
• Catamarans and glass-bottom
• PADI dive, canoeing and deep sea fishing available on request at a charge