- Return flights to Mauritius ex Johannesburg
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Superior Garden room at 4-Star Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette
- Breakfast and dinner
- Free land and motorised water sports as per brochure
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Travel dates and Rates:
Adult Only Hotel
14 Jan – 23 Mar 2023
From R18 840 + approx taxes of R5 140. Total R23 980
* 20% discount offer – book by 31 Jan 2023
* Complimentary upgrade from Half Board to All Inclusive
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
Please request an updated quotation.
Terms and conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C
This adults only resort with a 100 rooms, it is not so big as to detract from the location. Not all rooms face the sea so consider upgrading to an ocean front room. Great all-inclusive packages gives you the best of everything. The Spa has fully-trained masseuses who work around the world and really know their stuff.
The snorkelling in the completely undisturbed reef is some of the best on the island. White sands, blue sea; beauty like this doesn’t come around every day.
Mauritius North – Eastern Coast, Poste Lafayette.
Rooms overlook the mountains and are located across the road from the main hotel.
These rooms are either ground or first floor. Garden view.
Superior Garden rooms
Located on the first floor and offer a view of the ocean from the Juliette balcony.
Superior Ocean rooms
With direct ocean front views and are located on the ground floor.
Includes breakfast and dinner at Café Nautilus. There is an option to exchange lunch for dinner on your half board package.
• Buffet breakfast at Café Nautilus.
• Lunch at a choice of two venues, Café Nautilus and Aqua 180.
• Dinner at a choice of three venues, Café Nautilus, Aqua 180 or credit at Aqua and Phi.
• Afternoon tea.
• Drinks including house wines, local beer, local spirits, cocktails, soft drinks, juices,
mineral water, tea and coffee served from 11h00 to 23h00.
The Spa offers therapeutic treatments including Ayurvedic applications and Thai massages, holistic experiences and relaxing spa journeys for individuals and couples.
Recreational activities include fitness centre, beach volleyball, beach badminton, bocce balls and darts. The resort’s turquoise blue lagoon is suitable for snorkelling and kayaking. A glass-bottom boat, pedalos and bicycle tours are also available.
• PADI dive available at an additional charge.
• Bike and car rental at additional charge.
Complimentary wireless internet access is offered.