Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury 5*
- Return flights to Mauritius ex Johannesburg
- Return private airport transfers
- 5/7 nights accommodation at Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury ******
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Free land and motorised water sports as per brochure
Welcome to the Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury ******
Travel dates and rates:
01 – 21 Jun| 27 Aug – 21 Sept 2023
R37 550 + approx taxes of R5 140. Total R41 690
6 Nights stay – Junior Suite – 25% discount Included
Up to 1 Child U6, share & eat FREE
01 – 21 Jun| 27 Aug – 21 Sept 2023
R44 550 + approx taxes of R5 140. Total R48 690
7 Nights stay – Junior Suite – 25% discount Included
Up to 1 Child U6, share & eat FREE
Ts&Cs: Rates are subject to availability and rate of exchange. Bookings must be placed 30 days prior. Airfares are only guaranteed once air tickets are issued. The offer is not combinable with other offers, except if you qualify as our Repeat Guest. Ts&Cs apply.
BEACHCOMBER PLUS FACTOR BEACHCOMBER PLUS FACTOR
• 25% Discount included.
• 25% discount included on the all-inclusive / Escape Package too
• 4 for 1! All facilities & the all-inclusive packages are interchangeable between the four 4-star resorts Mauricia, Canonnier, Victoria, Shandrani
• Trou aux Biches all-inclusive clients may visit any of the Beachcomber 4-star resorts & enjoy the inclusions of the property they are visiting.
• Dining interchangeability between all Beachcomber hotels – enquire for details
• Free baby room for toddlers at our 4-star resorts Mauricia, Canonnier, Victoria and free baby corner at Shandrani
• Free kids club daily at all resorts for children aged 03 – 11 years
• Free babysitting weekday afternoons for Trou aux Biches babies aged 1 – 2 years
• 5% repeat guest offer available
• 10% saving on massages at 4-star resorts / 15% saving on massages at 5-star resorts (n/a to RP)
• 10% saving on selected excursions
• Free Wi-Fi
• Upgrade your room within 14 days of check in at half price (n/a to RP and Vf2)
o Repeat guest discount: 5% Beachcomber Repeat Guest discount if clients travel within 18 months of their previous holiday, or those returning for their fifth, or more, visit qualify.
o Room upgrade offer valid on specific categories
o Spa discount subject to 60-minute massages.
o Certain inclusions do not apply to Royal Palm Beachcomber.
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
01 – 21 Jun| 27 Aug – 21 Sept 2023
R42 350 + approx taxes of R5 140. Total R47 490
5 Nights stay – Junior Suite – 30% discount Included
01 – 21 Jun| 27 Aug – 21 Sept 2023
R57 310 + approx taxes of R5 140. Total R62 450
7 Nights stay – Junior Suite – 30% discount Included
BEACHCOMBER PLUS FACTOR
- 30% Honeymoon special discount included for all resorts except Royal Palm which offers 25% Early Booking Discount
- 30% Discount included on the all-inclusive / Escape Package too
- Plus honeymooners also receive (n/a to Royal Palm):
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- A two-course lunch daily at a selected restaurant
- A Beautiful Experience from a range of hand-picked experiences at each of the Beachcomber resorts
- 4 for 1! All facilities & the all-inclusive packages are interchangeable between the four 4-star resorts Mauricia, Canonnier, Victoria, Shandrani
- Trou aux Biches all-inclusive clients may visit any of the Beachcomber 4-star resorts & enjoy the inclusions of the property they are visiting.
- 2 for 1! All facilities & the Beachcomber Escape Package between Paradis and Dinarobin are fully interchangeable
- Dining interchangeability between all Beachcomber hotels – enquire for details
- 5% repeat guest offer available
- 10% saving on massages at 4-star resorts / 15% saving on massages at 5-star resorts
(n/a to Royal Palm)
- 10% saving on selected excursions
- Free Wi-Fi
- Upgrade your room within 14 days of check in at half price (n/a to Royal Palm)
- Repeat guest discount :
- 5% Beachcomber Repeat Guest discount if clients travel within 18 months of their previous holiday, or those returning for their fifth, or more, visit qualify.
- Room upgrade offer valid on specific categories
- Spa discount subject to 60-minute massages.
- Certain inclusions do not apply to Royal Palm Beachcomber.
- 4-night stay required to qualify for Honeymoon gifts
Honeymoon couples enjoy sparkling wine, complimentary lunch daily & a Beachcomber Experience per couple.
One Beautiful Experience per couple chosen at the resort for all couples celebrating their nuptials – these include discovering Mauritius in a quaint Mini Moke, horse-riding along a white sandy beach, indulging in an intimate dinner date, embarking on an exhilarating speedboat ride, teeing-off together, a romantic couple’s massage or sailing away at sunset – it’s our way of saying congratulations to you! ~ experiences are unique to the resort chosen, enquire for more details.
Terms and conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C
Royal Palm Beachcomber Luxury is undeniably the finest hotel in the Indian Ocean – this hotel is an exclusive private residence that’s truly a world apart. Its loyal and discerning clientele return year after year to immerse themselves in the understated lavishness of this tropical haven. The hotel has hosted royals, political leaders, movie stars and sports stars who have enjoyed the privacy of its quiet beach, restaurants serving only the finest food and wines, and above all, the privilege of anonymity.
Mid-October 2014 saw the arrival of a brand-new era at Royal Palm. After five months of extensive renovations Royal Palm emerged refreshed and rejuvenated cleverly mixing modern textures, shapes and materials with classically drawn lines ensuring the finished product is, above all else, comfortable and welcoming.
Royal Palm promises to deliver to its guests more than just a holiday but rather a collection of meaningful experiences which stir the senses. All staff members are dedicated to creating an oasis of comfort and pleasure and the staff intuitively know that what makes Royal Palm different is the refinement and elegance with which we open our boutique hotel as your home-away-from-home.
- Airport – 75 km
- Port Louis (capital city) – 25 km
Why you should stay at the Royal Palm?
- The most prestigious address in the Indian Ocean
- Located on the sheltered, sun-drenched north west coast protected from the trade winds, the sea is fringed by a pure white sandy beach
- Impeccable service matches the highest standards in the world
- The finest haute cuisine inspired by an award-winning French chef
- 84 spacious, elegantly decorated suites facing the sea
- A spectacular Royal Suite with private pool and en-suite hammam
- A Spa by Clarins
- The first hotel in the Indian Ocean to become a member of “The Leading Hotels of the World”
- Complimentary WIFI access
57 Junior Suites
4 Tropical Suites
7 Palm Suites
3 Garden Suites
8 Senior Suites
3 Presidential Suites
1 Royal Suite
Junior Suites: 2 adults + 1 child
Tropical Suites: 2 adults + 1 child
Palm Suites: 2 adults + 1 child
Garden Suites: 2 adults + 2 children
Senior Suites: 2 adults + 1 child
Penthouse: 2 adults + 1 child
Presidential Suites: 2 adults + 2 children OR 4 adults
Royal Suite: 2 adults + 2 children OR 4 adults
Features of the suites:
All suites are sea-facing and possess the following facilities:
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate toilets
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Individual safe
- Telephone with international direct dialling
- Fax on request
- Flat screen TV (satellite channels)
- DVD player
- WIFI access
- Electricity: 220 volts
- 24-hour room service
- Laundry, dry-cleaning and pressing service
- Lift located next to the Reception
On arrival, check-in is at 2 p.m.
On departure, check-out is at noon.
Surface area: 103 m2, terrace: 25 m2.
Located on the ground or first floor with a private staircase leading to the beach.
Features a living room opening onto a terrace.
The bedroom has a sea-facing bathroom and walk-in wardrobe.
Surface area: 55 m2, terrace: 8 m2.
Located on the ground and upper floors
Surface area: 70 m2, terrace: 15 m2.
Located on the first floor. Features a large bedroom/living room opening onto a terrace with a private staircase leading to the beach.
Surface area: 85 m2, terrace: 21 m2.
Located on the ground floor, this suite features a large bedroom/living room, a spacious bathroom and a terrace.
Surface area: 115 m2, terrace: 25 m2.
Located on the ground floor, this suite consists of a large bedroom/living room opening onto a terrace. Also features a second room with private bathroom suitable for two children.
Surface area: 122 m2, terrace: 74 m2.
Located on the second floor. This suite features a bedroom and bathroom with ceiling skylight as well as a spacious living room with terrace comprising dining and sunbathing areas. Panoramic views over the ocean and gardens.
Surface area: 178 m2, terrace: 86 m2.
Spectacular suite located on the second floor. Features a spacious living room, two bedrooms and two lavish bathrooms with ceiling skylight. Also features
a spacious terrace with dining and sunbathing areas. Panoramic views over the ocean and gardens.
Built on spilt levels.
Surface area: 300 m2, terrace: 85 m2.
Contemporary decor and generous proportions. The ground level features a large living room opening onto a deck, a swimming pool with integrated whirlpool and a gazebo. The upper level features one bedroom equipped with a private hammam. On the top floor, the master bedroom opens onto a terrace and features two wardrobes and a bathroom with sea view.
Restaurants and Bars:
La Goelette – Seating 80
- Gastronomic restaurant overlooking the bay. International cuisine and local specialities
- Breakfast: : “à la carte” and buffet from 7.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
- Dinner: “à la carte” from 7.30 p.m. to 10.30 p.m.
Natureaty – Seating 35
- Contemporary restaurant proposing three themed menus each evening. The first one promotes wellness, the second one focuses on Mediterranean or Asian specialities while the last one focuses on a special product or theme
- Dinner: “à la carte” from 7.30 p.m. to 10.30 p.m.
Le Bar Plage – Seating 70
- Beach restaurant and bar set under a magnificent badamier tree
- Bar open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Lunch: “à la carte” from 12.30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Opens from 10 a.m. to midnight
- Musical entertainment at night
Spa by Clarins:
- 1 reiki cabin
- 1 Thai massage cabin
- 2 ayurvedic cabins
- 2 double cabins with Japanese baths
- 1 double outdoor cabin
- 3 cabins for beauty treatments
- 1 algotherapy room with hammam
- 2 rooms for body wraps
- 1 balneotherapy room
- Hammam, sauna and relaxation area
- 2 hair salons and 2 beauty salons
- 1 yoga pavilion
- 1 bar serving a choice of fresh juices and infusions
Piano bar every evening from 7 p.m.
Band playing in the evening till midnight.
- Glass-bottom boat
- Private boat excursions on the hotel speed boat
- 1 cardio room
- 1 fitness room
- 1 room dedicated to Kinesis and Power Plate
- 1 squash court
- Table tennis
- 3 tennis courts
- Private coaching
- Mini-club: housed in a spacious facility dedicated to children aged 3 to 12
- Baby-sitter: on request; 24-hour notice required
- Royal Palm boutique, Parure (jewellery boutique)
- Transfers on request: Rolls Royce Phantom, BMW X5, Helicopter
- WIFI/ADSL: complimentary access
A no-smoking policy is applicable since 2009. Each client must comply with the law in force in Mauritius.
- American Express
Personal cheques are not accepted.
Take a Magical Mystery Tour through the paradise that is Mauritius. From giant tortoises and lily-pads, which seem to immerge from the imagination of Jules Verne, to stunning vistas and enchanted dunes, Mauritius offers more than just pristine waters and scintillating beaches. Enquire at your resort about tours and adventures…
Taste of Mauritius (half day)
Wed & Fri.
Visit Pamplemousses Botanical Gardens, Port Louis with shopping at Le Cauden Waterfront and Miraj. Optional visit to the Blue Penny Museum.
Scenic South (with Casela)
Tue & Fri.
Visit the Mauritius Glass Gallery to see traditional methods applied to recycled glass. Enjoy a panoramic view from Trou aux Cerfs, the dormant volcanic crater. Visit The Sacred Lake of Grand Bassin (Ganga Talao), site of Lord Shiva’s Temple and Black River Gorges. Lunch at the exclusive private forest lodge, Domaine Saint Denis followed by a visit to The seven coloured earths of Chamarel and Casela Park.
Adventure in Paradise (Ecotour)
Fri & Sun.
Briefing by qualified instructors. Explore by Quad Bike, L’Etoile & Ferney Reserve with it’s panoramic views of the East, South East and North of the island.Traditional Mauritian lunch buffet.
The Tea Route (Ecotour)
Visit Domaine des Aubineaux (1872), one of Mauritius’ remaining original colonial houses. Travel through some of the island’s most beautiful countryside, calling at vanilla and anthurium lily plantations and a traditional tea factory. Lunch at Saint Aubin, a fine 19th century plantation house lovingly restored to its former glory with the opportunity to buy unique Mauritian teas and traditionally distilled rum.
Mon, Wed & Fri.
Visit of Pamplemousses Botanical Gardens and the Sugar Museum – a great interactive experience. Shop for 12 varieties of exotic sugars and local rum then onto Miraj and Le Caudan Waterfront in Port Louis.
Cable Rides (Ecotour)
Tue & Wed.
Based at the factory site of Saint Felix sugar estate, situated in the South of the island. Travel by swift ‘zip-line’ at heights of around 30 metres, explore the river, the forest, cane fields and banana plantation. Halfway rest stop including a cooling swim in a natural pool followed by a typical Mauritian lunch included • Shopping Tour (half day) Mon Shopping in Curepipe and Floreal at boutiques and duty-free shops. Visit the diamond cutting workshop, a model ship factory – making exact model replicas of historic sailing ships, the ‘Mille et Une Nuits’ oriental carpet shop and the Mauritius Glass Gallery for hand blown glass.
Sail the Dolphin Coast
Mon,Tue,Thur,Sat & Sun.
Full day catamaran cruise along the West Coast aboard O’Plézir, a spacious and well-appointed catamaran. Spot dolphins, swim and snorkel. Barbecue lunch prepared and served on board by the crew.
Tue & Thur.
Sail from Black River on the West Coast of the island. Watch the sun set over the horizon whislt enjoying cocktails and snacks.
Full day catamaran cruise along the East Coast, the estuary of Grande Rivière Sud Est and its waterfall. Opportunity for swimming and snorkelling plus a visit to Ile aux Cerfs. Barbecue lunch prepared and served on board by the crew.
Undersea Adventure and Grand Baie
Wed & Thur.
Walk on the seabed near the reef or explore it in a two-man motorised subscooter. Lunch in the north of the island at a selected venue and afternoon shopping in Grand Baie.
Hire Your Own Catamaran
Charter your own catamaran, with a choice of itineraries Be pampered and waited on all day while sunning on deck. Enjoy the best spots for swimming, snorkelling and sunbathing. Barbecue lunch prepared by the crew and served on board. Also available for overnight charters.
If you are a golfer looking for the perfect place to tee-up and swing then Mauritius has some serious treats in store for you. Here are some of the courses that you can expect to explore on your arrival in paradise.
Constance Belle Mare Plage The Legend
‘The Legend’, designed by South African champion, Hugh Baiocchi, is the crowning achievement of Constance Belle Mare Plage. Each hole has its own distinctive characteristics, with many a surprise in store. Superb fairways are laid-out in the heart of an indigenous forest, culminating in perfect greens built to USPGA specifications. In an effort to provide the quintessential golfing location, all 18 greens were rebuilt using Tif Dwarf grasses to ensure a perfect surface. Time has also been taken to enhance the natural beauty of the site. Teeing off from the 17th hole (par 3) is a feast for the eyes and a test for the nerves.
The second Belle Mare Plage Championship Golf Course, designed by Rodney Wright and Peter Allis opened in November 2002. This 18-hole Links course was conceived as a result of the success and demands encountered by Hotels Constance’s first course, ‘The Legend’. Sitting beneath the clubhouse which faces the setting sun, the course measures 5,942 m and is a Par 71. Equipped with a practice fairway, this 18-hole course is set in a location which seems to have been naturally created for the purpose of an exciting days golfing.
Golf du Château
Attached to two hotels, the Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort and the Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort, the magnificent 18- hole “Golf du Château” golf course covers 100 hectares and is the masterpiece of architect Peter Matkovitch, of Peter Matkovich and Hayes, the world renowned South African architectural practice.
Situated between the mountains and the sea in an undulating landscape interspersed with lakes, streams and tropical trees, this Par 72 championship course is both technically challenging and varied. The architects have elegantly integrated the two water courses that cross Golf du Château creating small lakes which enhance the demands made on technique, yet fully respecting the harmony and tranquillity of the surroundings. They have also integrated the magnificent Château of Bel Ombre and its gardens into the design of the golf course.
“Golf du Château” consists of: two 9-hole courses.9 hole outside course 3,210m, 9 hole inside course is 3,297m, 3 by 3 vary from 140m to 200m, 4 by 4 from 320m to 430m, 4 by 5 from 490m to 520m. In addition, a mashie course has been created, a 9 hole par 3 course, ideal both for beginners as well as for more advanced golfers wanting to perfect their game.
Four Seasons Golf Course at Anahita
Mauritius has now joined the world’s list of premier golfing destinations, finally realising all golfers’ fantasies. This Ernie Els Championship golf course is managed by Four Seasons Mauritius and is built to USGA standards. With a 6,828 -meter course, it offers 5 tee positions and allows every handicap to enjoy an exhilarating tee-to-green experience from the pros and amateurs to children. To complete your golfing experience, the contemporary Mauritianstyled Golf Clubhouse has a Golf Pro shop that is fully-stocked with high end merchandise, as well as Le Club restaurant, bar, luxurious locker facilities, and friendly supportive staff.
One&Only Le Saint Géran
This 9-hole, Par 33 One&Only Golf Course is a Gary Player creation. The use of the course is complimentary to One&Only guests and for a nominal fee expert tuition is provided by the Academy’s Resident Pro. This 9-hole gem is unique to Mauritius as Le Saint Géran is the only course employing local grass on the fairways and greens. The local grass not only accentuates the exotic feel of the place but it also creates a challenge as it is thick and spongy, giving the ball some serious friction to overcome. Armies of coconut and palm trees frame the course with the shimmering azure of the Indian Ocean offering an eye-catching backdrop. There are a number of natural waterways strategically placed around the course creating a picturesque challenge for pros and beginners alike. Guests can also play 18 holes on Le Saint Géran with different departures.
This 18-hole Championship Golf Course was designed by international design company Wright Golf Design, headed by Rodney Wright himself. Tamarina has already received much acclaim for its uniquely pleasant and rewarding golfing experience. There are 5 different teeing options on every hole, offering possibilities for all handicaps. From the Professional tees the course measures 6886 metres making Tamarina a true championship test. Tamarina stretches alongside and crosses the Rempart River which plays a spectacular part in many holes, where you will be challenged to fly or swim. Many of the holes have been specially designed to give scenic views of Mount Rempart and the surrounding mountain ranges.
The Mauritius Gymkhana Club
The Mauritius Gymkhana Club is the oldest golf course in the southern Hemisphere and the fourth oldest golf course in the world (1844). Mauritius is the 3rd country to adopt golf as a sport after the UK and India (Royal Calcutta 1829, Royal Bombay 1842). Centrally located in the district of Plaines Wilhems and easily accessible the Mauritius Gymkhana Club offers an ideal setting for a round of golf. The climate is pleasant all year round except for the winter months when it is a bit wet. The golf course is a 5025 metre, 18-hole, Par 68 with challenging narrow fairways. Besides golf there are lawn tennis courts, a restaurant and a well equipped bar open throughout the day.
Set on its own beautiful island off the East coast of Mauritius, separated from Le Touessrok hotel by a shimmering turquoise lagoon. The course, designed by Bernard Langer, covers 38 hectares and is the second longest in Mauritius, with holes snaking up and down the length of the island. All 18 holes have views of the ocean – some with glimpses across clearings through the trees; others by coming close to the shore. Facilities such as the Club House, restaurant, on-course refreshments, caddies, golf carts, locker rooms, bag storage clubs and shoe rental are available. And for those who feel their game might need some fine-tuning, Le Touessrok Golf Academy and practice area offers appropriate courses.
Paradis Golf Club Paradis
This ranks among the most spectacular on the island. The 18-hole Par 72 stretches to the foot of Le Morne Mountain and curls back along the edge of a peaceful lagoon. The greens are planted with Seashore Paspalum, an ideal turf for the tropics. The last 9 holes spread along the coastline and 5 water obstacles offer a tranquil challenge to all.
Shandrani features a 768-metre golf course, which runs along the banks of the lagoon, ensconced by a beautiful 50-acre tropical garden. With a “tee-off” located 100 metres away from the beach, this course is both stimulating and fun. The difficulty resides in its small size, which best suits calculated and accurate swings. Perfect for beginners or those who wish to improve their short game.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.