- Return flights to Phuket on Emirates
- Return resort transfers
- Return boat transfer from Krabi to Rayavadee
- 7 nights accommodation in a Deluxe Pavilion
- Breakfast daily
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Travel dates and rates:
01 May – 31 Oct 2023
From R34 760 + approx taxes of R7 730. Total R42 490
* 10% early bird discount is included in the package price – book and pay 60 days prior arrival
* Upgrade to Half Board from R8 800 per person
* One free dinner excluding drinks, at Krua Phranang Restaurant once during stay
Tropical fruit and bottled water provided daily in all pavilions
Complimentary use of non-motorised watersports equipment
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays
Please request an updated package
Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C
The 5 Star Rayavadee, a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, is set on the edge of Krabi’s National Marine Park at the heart of the stunning Phranang Peninsula with its lush foliage, limestone cliffs, white sand beaches and the emerald waters of the Andaman Sea.
The resort’s award-winning architecture and tropical landscapes were inspired by the atmosphere of a southern Thai village.
Ao Nang, Krabi.
HOW TO GET THERE
Road transfer from Phuket airport to Krabi, followed by a resort speedboat transfer to the resort.
The resort’s 94 two-storey pavilions and 7 luxurious villas are dotted throughout tropical gardens and coconut groves and feature fully equipped, spacious accommodation and stylish details throughout.
The pavilions’ unique circular design blends perfectly with the resort’s natural surroundings
62 Deluxe Pavilions (Size: 90m2)
Deluxe Pavilions boast fully equipped, spacious accommodation and stylish, tropical decor with polished wood, richly coloured fabrics and handcrafted details throughout.
16 Terrace Pavilions (Size: 115m2)
Terrace Pavilions offer a contemporary take on the popular Deluxe Pavilion design featuring an open and airy ground floor living plan with tropical décor and glass doors that open onto a breezy outdoor terrace, with lounge area and lots of space for relaxation surrounded by lush palms and garden greenery.
12 Pool Pavilions (Size: 115m2)
The Pool Pavilions provide a heightened sense of luxury with the addition of a 3 x 8-meter private pool situated in a lush landscaped tropical garden with sun loungers and a terrace.
An ideal option for those looking to enjoy indoor-outdoor living in perfect privacy.
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Flat screen TV with DVD/CD player
- Bathrobe & slippers
- Hair dryer
- Signature bath amenities
The resort operates on a Bed & Breakfast basis with the option to upgrade to Half Board or Full Board.
Half Board includes:
- Breakfast at the Raya Dining Restaurant.
- Lunch OR Dinner at the Raya Dining Restaurant.
Full Board includes:
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at the Raya Dining Restaurant.
Raya Dining features international cuisine in an elegant yet informal setting. Innovative grill cuisine with Thai and Western influences with an emphasis on high-quality ingredients that include locally sourced seafood and top cuts of meat.
Air-conditioned indoor and open-air seating is available.
Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (07h00 – 23h00).
Stroll along a moonlit path to Phranang Beach and experience a memorable dinner by the sea at Krua Phranang, the resort’s romantic Thai restaurant. The dining room offers air-conditioned and open-air seating with views over the stunning beach, limestone cliffs and outlying islands.
Open for Dinner (18h00 – 23h00).
Raitalay Terrace offers casual style dining with a menu of light, Asian-inspired cuisine adjacent to the free-form swimming pool with views over Railay Beach.
Open for Drinks and Snacks (11h00 – 23h00).
Set against a backdrop of limestone cliffs with views onto stunning Phranang beach, The Grotto offers a selection of refreshing drinks, light snacks, fresh salads and tasty stir-fries in a casual beachside setting.
Open for Drinks and Snacks (12h00 – 20h00).
The Rayavadee Spa’s extensive range of therapies draws on ancient Thai healing traditions and a philosophy of well-being that combines body, mind and spirit to create treatments that impart a deeply felt sense of relaxation in luxurious, private surroundings.
Choose between revitalizing facials and scrubs, energizing body wraps, soothing massages and a variety of salon treatments or combine several offerings into a package individually tailored to your needs.
Complimentary throughout the resort.
WATERSPORTS & ACTIVITIES (* some at a supplement)
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Sea canoes
- Windsurfing *
- Tennis courts
- Squash courts
- Thai cooking classes
- Flower garland making
- Traditional Thai fruit carving
- Boutique *
Please contact our travel experts on +27 (0)73 164 2555 for information and rates for excursions in Thailand.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.