- Return flights to Seychelles ex Johannesburg
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Ocean View Pool Villa at the 5-star Banyan Tree Seychelles Resort
- Scrumptious Breakfast & dinner daily
23 Feb – 08 May 2020
From R73 126 + approx taxes of R4 200. Total R77 326
*Book 45 days prior to arrival.
Please contact us for an updated quotation.
Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C
Mahé, Seychelles – Nestled in Intendance Bay with spectacular views of the Indian Ocean, one of the world’s most beautiful beaches, swaying palm trees and lush tropical forest, the Banyan Tree hotel and spa resort provides a rare taste of paradise.
Mahé Island, Seychelles.
Seychelles Rupee, US Dollars and Euros are also accepted.
- 22 Hillside Pool Villas
- 4 Pool Villa by the Rocks
- 22 Beachfront Spa Pool Villas
- 5 Intendance Pool Villas
- 6 Two Bedroom Double Pool Villas
- 1 Presidential Villa
- Au Jar din D’Epices – Mediterranean, South African & International
- La Varangue – Sanks & Thai specialties
- Saffron – Thai
- Chez Lamar – Creole
- Pool bar – Cocktails & Snacks
- Champagne on the Rocks – Champagne & Snacks
- Moonlight Gazebo – Creole, Vegetarian & Indian
- Sea & Stars – Six Course Gourmet Dinner & Champagne breakfast
- Beach Picnic – Sandwiches, Snacks Fruits & Pastries
- Grill on the Sands – Seafood, African BBQ & Seychellois-style tropical treats
- In Villa Dining – Room Menu
Banyan Tree Spa Seychelles invites spa fans to shed the cares of the world in one of its eight luxurious hillside pavilions nestled within the virgin jungle vegetation with ocean views. Indulge in an exotic menu of spa treatments under the skilful hands of the Banyan Tree Spa therapists.
- Catamaran Cruise – Banyan Lagoon 1
- Cooking Classes
- Helicopter Scenic Flights
- Mountain Biking
- Pajero Jeep Tours to Victoria/Market
- Selection of games
- Tennis Courts
- Yoga Sessions