- Return flights to Seychelles ex Johannesburg
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Standard Room at the 3-star Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay
- Breakfast daily
Travel dates and rates:
Please request an updated quotation.
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
Please contact us for an updated quotation.
Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C
Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Beach Resort & Casino is located on the Northern part of Mahé, 5kms from the capital Victoria and 15kms from the Airport.
This large hotel is situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of the island, offering a panoramic view of the ocean with North and Silhouette islands. Surrounded by lush greeneries and crystal clear waters, wellness and serenity awaits at this resort. Discover the fulfilment of a vacation filled with excitement & enjoyment.
The 232 rooms comprise of:
- 155 Standard rooms
- 25 Superior rooms,
- 48 Deluxe rooms
- 1 Garden suite
- 1 Victoria suite
- 1 Junior suite
- 1 Presidential suite.
Check out time: 10h00, late departures on request, check in time: 12 noon.
All room categories offer:
- Air conditioning
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Mini bar
- Hair dryer
- TV with local reception and CNN
- Plus in-house video and music
Have private showers, IDD facilities and include 10 non smoking rooms. They are located in the main building on the first and second floor. (Size: bathroom – 5.5m²bedroom & sitting area – 19m²)
Have private baths and separate shower cubicles, personal safe and include 2 non smoking rooms. They are located on the ground floor of the main building. (Size: bathroom – 14m², bedroom & sitting room – 22m²)
Deluxe Rooms (Chalets)
Offer private baths, private balcony, mini-bar, personal safe, and include 2 non smoking rooms. (Size: Bathroom – 14m², bedroom – 26m², balcony – 7.41m²)
Has a private bath and separate shower cubicle, personal safe, and a living room located on the ground floor of the main building. (Size: bathroom – 14m², bedroom – 22m², living room – 14m²)
Features a private bath and separate shower cubicle, personal safe, and a living room located on the first floor of the main building. (Size: bathroom – 10m², bedroom – 19m², living room – 19m²)
Junior Suite (Chalet)
Comprises of 1 large bedroom with kitchenette and has a private bath, balcony and personal safe. (Size: Bathroom – 8.75m², bedroom ? 26m², living room – 26m², balcony – 14.82m²)
Royal Suite (Chalet)
Comprises of two large bedrooms with Jacuzzi, living room, modern kitchenette and private baths, private balcony as well as a personal safe. (Size: Bathroom – 14m², bedroom – 26m², balcony – 29.64m², living room – 52m²)
- The Parrot
Serves American buffet breakfast and themed buffet dinners. Also serves Teppanyaki and Indian Tandoori Cuisine.
Opening hours are: 07h00 – 10h30 am and 19h00 – 22h00.
Capacity 140 persons.
- The Pizzeria
Is a rustic open air restaurant that serves Italian à la carte dishes, Pizzas, Pasta, Salads and Snacks.
Opening hours are: 10h00 – 17h00 and 19h00 – 21h00.
Capacity 120 persons.
- Le Canton
The Chinese Restaurant serves grill lunches from 12.30 pm – 2.30 pm and Chinese à la carte dinners.
Opening hours are: 19h00 – 22h00.
Capacity 60 persons.
Serves traditional art of Japanese Grilled Cooking.
Opening hours are: 19h00 – 22h00.
- Silhouette Bar
Used mainly as a cocktail bar and entertainment area for bands and disco.
Opening hours are: 19h00 to 01h00
- Pizzeria Bar
A Casual bar used mostly to serve guests coming from the beach or swimming area and those coming for a quick lunch.
- Multilingual staff – English, French, Creole and Italian
- Currency Exchange
- Credit Cards: Visa, Amex, Diners, Master Card, Euro Card, Travellers cheques accepted
- Hotel safe available for guest use in all rooms or at the reception
- In-house laundry facilities available at normal charges
- 24 hours Room Service
- Business Centre:
Open Monday to Friday – 9h00 to 17h00, Saturday – 9h00 to 13h00
Offer secretarial services, photocopying, fax, telex, email, courier service
- Baby-sitting services available upon request at a cost
- Boutique and souvenir shops
- Doctor available on call
- Ample parking space available for hotel guests
- Mini gymnasium opens from 07h00 to 18h00 for all hotel residents (free of charge)
Recreation, leisure and sport:
The Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay offers its guests an outdoor swimming pool with children’s swimming Pool. Towels are provided for all hotel guests. Tennis can be played free of charge (however usage of equipment is at a cost).
- Volleyball: On request basis.
- Water sports: Non-motorized: Windsurfing, Canoeing, Sailing, hobby-cat – free of charge for in house guest.
Deposit required for use of equipments.
- Diving: 5 Star PADI – Diving centre on site
- Casino: Slot machines, Blackjack and American Roulette. (Slots open from 11h00 and the tables from 19h30 to 3h00)
Meeting and conference facilities:
- P.A system with fixed and portable loudspeakers
- Slide and overhead projectors
- Access to IBM 486 compatible W/VCA monitor
- Facsimile available
- Internet access available
- Blackboard or white board
- Podium and lecterns
- Notice boards
- Portable platforms/stages
- Flip charts