- Return flights to Praslin on Air Seychelles
- Return resort transfers on Mahe & Praslin
- 6 nights accommodation in a Junior Suite
- 1 night at the 4 star Allamanda Resort & Spa with breakfast
- Breakfast daily
- Unlimited daily green fees plus free hobie cats, snorkelling, pedalos & kayaks
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Travel dates and rates:
01 May – 16 Jul 2023
From R43 210 + approx taxes of R5 080. Total R48 290
*40% discount included.
01 Aug – 23 Aug 2023
From R61 210 + approx taxes of R5 080. Total R66 290
*15% discount included.
24 Aug – 30 Sept 2023
From R52 210 + approx taxes of R5 080. Total R57 290
*30% discount included.
01 Oct – 22 Dec 2023
From R60 210 + approx taxes of R5 080. Total R65 290
*30% discount included.
23 Dec – 06 Jan 2024
From R96 210 + approx taxes of R5 080. Total R101 290
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
This airfare is indicative only and subject to seasonal surcharges and best available Air Seychelles fare at time of booking
Please contact us for an updated quotation.
Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C
The Lost Paradise
This member of the Leading Hotels of the World is also part of Constance’s Ultimate Hotel Collection and enjoys an utterly beautiful setting on the north coast of Praslin.
Everything you could ever need or want is here; spectacular restaurants, stunning beaches, an amazing kids club and the Seychelles’ only 18-hole championship golf course which is magnificent – plus green fees are complimentary for guests. Whether you choose a Suite or a Pool Villa you are assured of intimacy, privacy and luxurious style at Constance Lemuria and don’t forget the U Spa by Constance with its Valmont spa treatments.
For honeymooners the bride enjoys a great discount – plus during certain months the couple will also receive a daily in-hotel credit towards meals, bar bills and Spa treatments. We can’t recommend this hotel highly enough.
Enjoy sunset cocktails at the pool bar followed by a private dinner in a love nest set amongst the rocks – nothing gets much better than this.
Praslin Island, Seychelles.
Seychelles Rupee, US Dollars and Euros are also accepted
The hotel has 96 Suites, 8 Villas and 1 Presidential Villa, all oriented towards the Indian Ocean and spread over 150 hectares.
Each suite is positioned just 15 metres from the shore, discreetly nestled among the natural Seychellois gardens.
- 88 Junior Suites
Constructed in wood, marble, stone and pink granite and located amidst the tropical gardens, all suites are well equipped, the emphasis being on privacy and harmony with the natural surroundings.
- 8 Senior Suites
The 8 Senior Suites located either on the ground floor or on the top floor are all exceptionally spacious. The suites were designed to blend in with the outstanding natural beauty of its surroundings.
- 8 Luxurious Villas
- 1 Presidential Villa
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Hair dryer
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Satellite TV
- Stereo compact disc
- Telephone/answering machine
The Legend Restaurant
Offers daily breakfast buffet as well as dinner buffets and theme evenings. For lunch, it offers light dishes, sandwiches, burgers and pastas.
The Seahorse Restaurant
Offers contemporary cuisine in a relaxed ambiance overlooking the golf course. The superb view of the 11th green fringed by a stretch of water is simply breathtaking.
The Beach Bar & Grill Restaurant
Overlooking the granite rocks bordering the beach, this is a Seafood restaurant with a Creole touch. Here, you can taste an à la Carte selection of the catch of the day, seafood specialities as well as an extensive à la carte dinner menu.
The Legend Bar
Main bar quiet atmosphere, is tastefully decorated with refined wood and natural ecru colours of African inspiration.
The Seahorse Bar
The Pool Bar
Overlooking the beach, this bar offers a selection of salads and snacks, cocktails and refreshments.
The Beach Bar
Granite rocks and just a step from the beach, this bar offers a variety of exotic fruit juice and cocktails.
Energise body and mind with Shiseido’s Qi method in a place of exceptional beauty and comfort.
Facilities and activities:
- Scuba diving (PADI)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Water-sports lessons
- Golf, diving and tennis lessons
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- Windsurf boards
- Hobie Cat
- Mountain bikes
The “Turtle Club” is a multifunctional area comprising a games room and a dining area. It welcomes children from 4 to 12 years.
Indoor and outdoor activities are organised daily.
Please contact our travel experts on +27 (0)79 204 0054 for information and rates for excursions in the Seychelles.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.