- Return flights to Seychelles ex Johannesburg
- Return airport transfers
- 1 nights accommodation at the Allamanda in an Ocean View Room on Mahe including breakfast
- Return boat transfers to Labriz
- 6 nights accommodation in a Garden Villa at the 5-star Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa
- Breakfast & dinner daily
Travel dates and rates:
01 Aug – 31 Aug 2019
From R40 810 + approx taxes of R4 080. Total R44 890
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
A weekend surcharge applies for travel on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
NEW – LEISURE ISLAND HOLIDAYS – MEMBERSHIP CLUB!
Few things in life beat a Tropical Island Holiday. The joy of escaping the everyday, finding your fun in the sun and spending quality time with your loved ones is priceless. Above all, Leisure Island Holidays Membership Club gives you the chance to truly enjoy a setting that is Paradise.
Leisure Island Holidays Membership Club allows you to receive your Tropical Island Holiday package @COST, making it a unique concept in island travel! Receive your affordable Tropical Island Holiday at Cost & Save thousands in Rand!!
Don’t delay, Join Today!
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
Please contact us for an updated quotation.
Sparkling wine, arrival experience treatment, pareo & shirt, romantic bath experience.
Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C
The Essence of Seychelles – Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa is an island of unfathomed beauty. Approached from a distance, Silhouette is a breathtaking site – mountains tower overhead, peaks touching the clouds.
Slopes covered in primordial rainforest, white sands caressing massive boulders where jungle-covered island meets the sea.
Labriz is situated on Silhouette Island, an unspoiled nature in the Seychelles, a 45-minute
boat or 15-minute helicopter transfer away from the capital Mahé and the International Airport.
Accommodation is designed for a maximum of 4 Guests per room (3 adults or 2 adults and 2 Children from 2-12 years).
Baby cots are available upon request.
30 villas; these villas (88 sqm) of contemporary design are set on the ground floor amidst the lush greenery of Silhouette.
All Villas offer garden-view, terrace with chairs & outdoor shower. The bedrooms and bathrooms are spacious, the terrace of the Garden Villa calls for lazy afternoons. Sunbathe and wonder at the spectacular rock formations.
There are 4 interconnecting Garden Villas (2 Family Suits), which can accommodate 2×3 adults or 2×2 adults and 2children (2 – 12 years).
The bathroom includes a bathtub and shower; additionally you can enjoy the relaxing outdoor shower with enchanting views.
63villas; The Beach Villas are all 101sqm in size and are located on the ground floor only 15metres away from Silhouette’s white sandy beach and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. The Beach Villas feature a terrace with chairs and sun lounges.
There are 4 inter-connecting Beach Villas (2 Family Suites), which can accommodate 2×3 adults or 2×2 adults and 2 children (2 – 12 years).
Deluxe Pool Villa
(185sqm) – 17villas; all with private swimming pool 6, 5 x 3 m
Deluxe Hillside Pool Villas (ex-Silhouette Pavilions)
8villas; the open-plan design of the Silhouette Pavilions, each of 185sqm in size features spacious bed, lounge and
dressing areas. Bathtubs are for two, overlooking the private enclosed garden and
pool. Chaise loungers perched atop the wooden sundeck and a thatched-roof sala for
a romantic dinner. These pavilions also have a 6.5 x 3 metre pool and a massage/private dining pavilion.
Deluxe Beachfront Pool Villas (ex-Ocean view Pavilions)
9 villas; Deluxe Beachfront pool
Villas (185sqm) steps away from talcum-white sands providing sweeping views of the ocean, shimmering with mid-oceanic light. The open-plan design features spacious bed, Bose sound system, lounge and dressing areas. Bathtubs for two overlook the 6.5 x 3 metre pool and the unfolding lagoon. Facing the ocean, the wooden sundeck/terrace is outfitted with a pair of sun loungers & sun canapé. A thatched-roof sala (Private dinning pavilion) by the pool is ideal for a romantic dinner amidst the twilight sky.
1Suite; The Presidential Suite (1,120sqm) offers an exclusive experience you will never forget, with its own private access to the beach. The spacious suite features a living room, indoor and outdoor dining area, 2 rooms with ocean view, 2 bathrooms with stunning bathtubs for 2 and twin showers, fully equipped private bar & lounge and terraces with sun lounges. Private swimming pool measures 30 m².
The Presidential Suite comes with Butler service and private golf car (driven by the butler).
Presidential exclusive amenities:
- 6 x 5 metre pool
- Massage/dining pavilion
- Espresso machine
- 42’’ LCD TV
All villas amenities:
- 32” LCD TV in Garden & Beachfront villas
- 37’’ LCD TV in Deluxe hillside & Beachfront
- DVD player
- CD player
- Wireless internet
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Tea and coffee equipment
- Direct telephone
- Turn down service
Restaurants and bars:
Overlooking the pool and Mount Dauban on one side and the Indian Ocean on the other, this restaurant offers World cuisine and Creole specialties such as Gourmet set menus and Assorted buffets. Breakfast, lunch and dinner island style – al fresco.
Opening Hours: Breakfast – 07h00 – 11h00, Lunch– 12h30 – 15h00 and Dinner – 19h00 – 22h00
Modern Italian cuisine accompanied by views of Mount Dauban and flowing wines for the well-stocked cellar. Air-conditioned indoor seating with an outdoor terrace set by a tranquil lake. Fine dinning under the stars.
Opening Hours: 19h00 – 22h00
A Japanese fusion cuisine amidst a striking backdrop of Silhouette’s lush green and
mountain streams. Open kitchen and sushi bar, seating steps away from the sands. Enjoy an Al fresco dining under the moonlight or the shade of rustling palm trees.
Open for dinner only. Opening Hours: 19h00 – 22h00
A lakeside restaurant dedicated to Japanese Teppanyaki cuisine.
The central show kitchen prepares freshly grilled seafood in the uniquely Japanese Teppanyaki style, an experience only available at Labriz.
Live Japanese Grill with show cooking over the lagoon.
Open for dinner only. Opening Hours: 19h00 – 22h00
The setting, a plantation house – the restored home of former owners of the island, the Dauban family.
A fusion of modern Seychellois spirit and the island’s English and French heritage, tucked away in its own enclave five minutes’ walk from Labriz. This restaurant hosts traditional ‘Soiree Creole’ – A signature Labriz dining experience.
Grann Kaz is in the village of “La Passe” facing the beautiful harbour and is open 3 nights a week from 18h30 – 22h00 and Sunday lunch buffet from 11h30 – 15h00.
Lo Brizan features a light snack menu during the day and service at the swimming pool, with live entertainment every day from 19h30 – 23h30.
You can enjoy new World wines and island cocktails by the poolside.
Open daily from 11h00 to 1h00am.
La Pizzeria; Gourmet pizzas fresh from the wood-fired oven, crêpes & snacks, Open-air dining, Silhouette Island style.
Yet another place to unwind at a leisurely pace that is unique to Labriz.
Open daily from noon until 17h00.
- 24-hour Reception with Multilingual Staff
- Room Service (24hr) and in-villa BBQ available
- Laundry Service
- Wireless Internet Access
- CD & DVD Library
- Hotel-Operated Clinic with German Doctors, plus Decompression Chamber and X-Ray Facilities
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- All Major Credit cards accepted: Amex / visa /Master card
- 240 Volts (universal plug)
- Kids menu and special dietic meals on request
- 1 boutique gifts/souvenir
The Aquum Spa consists of 6 private treatment villas integrated into the lush tropical forest. As the Relaxation begins well before the beginning of the treatment, guests are invited to enjoy the « Degree » area (sauna, steam bath, swimming pool and Jacuzzi) free of charge before or after their treatment.
Appointments are available from 10h00 to 20h00
Recreation,leisure and sports:
Free of charge:
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Table tennis
- Pool table
- Kids games, books & DVDs in various languages
- Swimming pool and jacuzzi
- Visit of tortoise sanctuary
At a charge:
- Non-motorized water sports
- Scuba diving by five-star PADI operator
- Snorkelling equipment (for rental and sale)
- Mountain walks and expeditions
- Big game fishing (upon request)
- Island hopping
- Mahé excursions
- Sunset cruise with drinks and canapés (2h) subject to weather conditions
- Transfers: Land transfer Mahé: Airport – Bel Ombre Jetty; 20 min. by land Mahé (Bel Ombre) to Silhouette; 30 min. by boat. Helicopter:Airport Mahé to Silhouette; 15 min. by helicopter