- Return flights to the Maldives on Emirates
- Return resort transfers by seaplane
- 7 nights accommodation in a Water Villa with Pool & Slide
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Travel dates and rates;
01 Dec – 22 Dec 2023
R56 960 + approx taxes of R7 330. Total R64 290
*Up to 30% early bird discount included – Book by 12 Dec ’23
23 Dec – 10 Jan 2024
R107 960 + approx taxes of R7 330. Total R115 290
*Up to 30% early bird discount included – Book by 15 Dec ’23
11 Jan – 11 Apr 2024
R70 060 + approx taxes of R7 330. Total R77 390
*Up to 30% early bird discount included – Book by 30 Nov ’23
12 Apr – 30 Sept 2024
R55 960 + approx taxes of R7 330. Total R63 290
*Up to 30% early bird discount included – Book by 30 Nov ’23
Up to 30% discount included *
Up to 2 children under 12 sharing with parents stay and eat free *
Peak season rates exclude any compulsory gala dinner costs
Complimentary seaplane transfers *
* Selected seasons
Choose from a free sunset cruise or snorkelling safari
Complimentary windsurf, laser boats, stand-up paddle and snorkelling
Honeymoon perks: A bottle of sparkling wine and fruit basket on arrival, a honeymoon a la carte dinner, a honeymoon cake
AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays. This airfare is indicative only and is subject to seasonal surcharges and the best available Emirates fare at time of booking.
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C
Siyam World Maldives offers a WOW! all-inclusive island getaway and is a striking new interpretation of the country’s rich natural wonders, a carefree playground with a collection of exciting, diverse, memorably modern and quirky experiences across land, ocean, and sky. The resort has 4kms of white sandy beaches and 6kms of house reef – 1,5kms of the house reef is accessible directly from the beach.
The resort can be reached by a 40 minute seaplane transfer or a 30 minute domestic flight followed by a 10 minute speedboat ride.
US Dollars most commonly used foreign currency.
Siyam World is 54 hectares in size and boasts an enticing variety of accommodation choices. The 469 rooms that span from 89 to 3,000 square metres cover an eclectic collection of 21 accommodation categories, ranging from Pool Beach Villas just steps from the shore to Beach Suites, Water Villas with fun slides perched over the lagoon and breath taking, showstopper Residences.
Beach Villas and Sunset Beach Villas accommodate 2 adults and one child
Beach Suites accommodate 3 adults and one child.
The two and three bedroom Beach Villas have separate living areas and can house larger families.
All Beach Villas and Suites have a private pool and an outdoor shower.
Water Villas have a maximum occupancy of 3 adults whilst the Water Villas with Slides can house 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. The two bedroom Water Villas with Slides can accommodate a maximum of 6 adults. All Water Villas have a private pool and 50% of the Water Villas have slides with direct access to the ocean.
The resort classifies as a five star 24 hour premium all-inclusive resort unlike any other. The WOW All Inclusive includes:
- Breakfast served at either Baraabaru or Tempo
- Lunch available at Baraabaru, Shipwrecked and Jungali
- Afternoon snack available at Together, Shipwrecked, Mint and Jungali
- Dine around the World dinner – choose between 4 speciality restaurants: Thai,Spanish,Indian and Maldivian Grill cuisines
- Grand Pop-Up Beach BBQ – offering a wide array of beach barbecue delicacies, buffet style; happens once a week
- 24/7 Kulhivaru Adults only Sports Bar – Your go-to snacks and drinks place – open 24/7 Enjoy unlimited creative cocktails, non-alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, coffee, tea, snacks and a variety of whiskeys, rums, gins and vodkas from well-known artisan distilleries at Jungali, Together and Mint, a curated wine list, champagne available at all bars, beers from around the world and home-pressed fresh juices.
- Mini Bar stocked with soft drinks and snacks, as well as cold beers and great wine. Replenished once a day.
- One excursion per stay (Dolphin sunset cruise or snorkelling safari)
- The Gaadiyaa local food cart that serves up some delicious savoury and sweet snacks, soft drinks, coconuts and tropical fruits.
- Access to Siyam Water World – the biggest floating water park in the Maldives
BARS (Its just ridiculous)
Guests at Siyam World have more than a dozen different bars and restaurants from which to choose:
- Tempo is a buffet restaurant open for breakfast and a pop-up barbecue dinner once a week
- Baraabaru is a buffet restaurant open for breakfast and lunch.
- Takrai serves Thai Cuisine – open for dinner.
- Kurry Leaf serves Indian cuisine – open for dinner.
- Andalucia offers Spanish and Mediterranean cuisine – open for dinner.
- The Wahoo Grill– Maldivian grill restaurant with a contemporary twist – open for dinner.
- Barrique is an underground fine dining wine cellar, open for dinner, and does not form part of the WOW All Inclusive.
- Together is the resort’s main bar
- Mint is located at the Infinity pool and is adults only
- Jungali is a pool bar in the centre of the island, surrounded by lush vegetation. Light lunches are also served here
- Shipwrecked also offers a light lunch menu
- Kulhivaru is the adults only sports bar, open 24/7
SPA & WELLNESS
Relax, stay healthy & sooth your body and mind. The resort’s Spa offers a full range of treatments and indulgences. In addition guests can take part in a vast selection of fun but beneficial health and fitness activities including group yoga, group pilates classes, aqua aerobics, beach boot camp workout, morning beach run, health bar, power walk, sunset meditation, kids yoga, Zumbini class – for kids and teens.
LITTLE EXPLORERS KIDS CLUB
Kids aged between 4 and 12 can enjoy a variety of weekly activities ranging from craft making classes, pizza making and storytelling. The club is open daily between 09h00 and 18h00.
WATERSPORTS & ACTIVITIES
Complimentary selection of non-motorized water sports and activities includes
• Stand up paddle
• Snorkelling equipment
• Guided snorkelling trips to the house reef
• Talks with Marine Biologist and nature exploration
• Group lessons on windsurfing
• Free trial diving in the main pool or lagoon
Motorized water sports that incur an extra charge include jet skis, banana boats, water skiing etc.
Complimentary activities include:
- Football and futsal tournaments once a week on international standard fields
• Complimentary use of our 4 tennis courts with 3 different surfaces
• Complimentary use of badminton courts, including equipment
• Complimentary use of a fully equipped state-of-the-art Gym/ Fitness centre
• Beach volleyball
• Beach cricket
• 3 on 3 basketball court
Evening entertainment: Includes live music and DJ, local dance classes, Karaoke nights, dance shows, pool and beach parties, foam parties.
Please contact our travel experts on +27 (0)79 204 0054 for information and rates for excursions in the Maldives.