- Return flights to Mahe on Air Seychelles
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Junior Suite
- Breakfast daily
- Complimentary Yoga classes
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Travel dates and rates:
09 Jan – 09 Feb 2022
From R33 980 + approx taxes of R4 510. Total R38 490
06 Mar – 16 Apr 2022
From R31 980 + approx taxes of R4 510. Total R36 490
*Package price includes a 10% discount – book and pay 30 days prior arrival
24 Apr – 13 Jul 2022
From R28 980 + approx taxes of R4 510. Total R33 490
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C.
Mahe, North West Coast (20 minutes from the international airport)
This boutique resort is located in the heart of Beau Vallon, directly on one of Mahe’s most splendid stretches of white sandy beach. it´s the only swimmable beach in Mahe all year round and the resort has a natural reef 50m off the beach.
Elegance, warmth, modern comforts, impeccable attention to detail and yet authentically Seychelles; beautiful Garden and Junior Suites complement unbelievable Beach Pool Villas, each with their own pool, just steps from the sand. A choice of 7 food and beverage outlets ensures this resort caters to all ages and tastes
46 Junior Suites
38 Garden Junior Suites
14 Beach Pool Villas
10 Family Suites
2 Two bedroom Grand Beach Pool Villas
- Private balcony/terrace
- Indoor and outdoor day beds
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Espresso Coffee Machine
- Large screen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Minibar (stocked at cost)
- In-room safe
- Bathroom with bathtub and shower
- The Pool Villas also have outdoor rain showers
A collection of dining venues ensures guests experience the fines blend of Seychellois-inspired cuisine and international culinary offerings. The resort operates on a bed and breakfast basis. Half board and full board meal supplements are available at an additional cost.
This 80 year old iconic brand is home to the original Mai Tai and offers exotic cocktails and eclectic fusion cuisine in authentic surrounds. A live band plays Cuban music every evening except Monday
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The resort’s main bar – named after the year Vasco da Gama discovered the Seychelles. A selection of light meals matched with refreshing cocktails.
Bar and restaurant with a casual poolside setting.
Romantic beach side setting and a relaxed chic a la carte menu.
The finest in Japanese cuisine in an exotic island setting on the resort lagoon.
A truly bespoke experience where guests can create their own personalised menu and dine in seclusion on the beach under the stars.
WATERSPORTS & ACTIVITIES
- Swimming pool
- Tree Tops Kids Club
- Yoga classes (free of charge)
- Tennis courts
- Beach volleyball
- Giant floor chess set
- Sesel Spa – 7 treatment rooms, a Vichy Hydrotherapy Room and a beauty salon