- Return flights to Zanzibar ex Johannesburg
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Garden Room at the 4-star Uroa Bay Beach Resort
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Travel dates and rates:
01 Aug – 14 Sept 2022
From R12 520 + approx taxes of R3 670. Total R16 190
We Value Your Business – Price Match Commitment!
If you find a better price online, please send us a copy of the online price and we will endeavour to match the rate.
Zanzibar is a Malaria area and precautions are recommended.
Terms and Conditions:
- All pricing is per person sharing unless otherwise stated
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on the date of travel
- Prices are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside of our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases
- Prices are provided as a guideline, please contact us before choosing your holiday package and we will happily provide you with a written quotation for your specific travel requirements
- Leisure Island Holidays reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or omissions (E&OE)
- Terms and conditions apply. See the link at the bottom of our site for further T&C
Uroa Bay Beach Resort, named after the nearby local fishing village, is a vibey resort located on 300 metres of wide, powder-white soft beach on Zanzibar’s beautiful east coast.
The raised private beach is equipped with typical, locally crafted sun loungers and umbrellas with the Pwani Bar in close proximity, naturally! Makuti thatched accommodation is decorated in traditional style amidst lush green foliage and if you are thinking about a family holiday, Garden rooms, Sea View rooms and Sea Front rooms all have a family room option with 2 bedrooms – very suitable and convenient. The all-inclusive package operates between 10h00 and 23h00 and is super value providing buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner at Jua, and selected house wines, local beers and spirits, coffee, tea, juices and soft drinks.
Kite surfing enthusiasts need look no further – nearby Paje is one of the best areas on the island for this sport and Uroa Bay will facilitate this experience for you whether you want to learn the sport or you are a qualified expert.
Location: Paje on the East coast of Zanzibar
- 91 Rooms
- 6 Superior Sea Front Rooms
- 2 Family Sea Front Rooms
- 6 Superior Sea View Rooms
- 2 Family Sea View Rooms
- 1 Family Suite Room
- 4 Superior Garden View Rooms
- 70 Garden View Rooms
All Rooms have a private balcony with Sea View / Garden View and are equipped with individual Air Conditioning, fan, telephone, mini bar, safe box, LCD Satellite TV, Internet connection with supplement
2 Restaurants and 2 bars
All meals, selected house wines, local beers and spirits, cocktails, coffee, tea, juices and soft drinks between 10h00 and 23h00.
Facilities and Activities
• Main Pool with Jacuzzi
• Solarium Pool
• Kids Pool
• Tennis Court
• Soccer Court
• Beach Volley Court
• Beauty Saloon